We 1st reported to you about these wheels in their prototype stages, and now DE Racing has officially announced them to the public. Read all about it below in their press release:
Born from the grueling miles of the Baja 1000 and forged by the wheel to wheel action of Crandon, DE Racing brings the RC world the “Borrego” buggy wheel. Constructed to satisfy the most discriminating racer while offering scale realism that has never before been available for 1/10 scale buggies, the “Borrego” wheel is sure to be a new favorite for many drivers.
· Realistic scale appearance of a beadlock wheel with mud cover
· Advanced structural design for strength and durability
· Roar legal widths and 2.2 diameters
· Available in White, Yellow, and Black
· Made in the U.S.A.
· DER-BB-AF Team Associated B4 Front
· DER-BB-AR Team Associated B4 / B44 Rear
· DER-BB-LF TLR 22 Front
· DER-BB-LR TLR 22 Rear / Team Associated B4 Rear with Hex Conversion
· DER-BB-KF Kyosho RB5 Front / Team Associated B4 Front with Hex Conversion
· DER-BB-KR Kyosho RB5 / ZX-5 Rear