Team Durango are pleased to announce the imminent arrival of the DEX410v3.
This new model is an evolution of the previous DEX410 model and features parts that have been tested and proven by our Team Drivers over recent months.
Some of the new features on the DEX410v3 are:
- Big bore shocks – more consistent on rough tracks due to the larger volume of oil.
- New ‘Kuhler’ Body – increased space inside the body and improved air flow to the electronics.
- New RR suspension holder – allows the rear squat to be altered using composite inserts.
- New ‘Fine Tune’ shock towers with finer adjustment for the upper mounting positions, and more rear camber link positions on the rear tower.
- New HD Ball Ends used throughout – tighter fitting and less likely to pop-off during a collision.
- 14mm Hex hubs – new hex hubs and wheels provide stronger and more reliable wheel fitment.
- Gold shock shafts as standard – super smooth Ti Ni coated shock shafts.
The MAP of this kit is $369.00, €241.18, £217.83 (excluding VAT).
Expected to be available mid September, please contact your local Team Durango dealer for further details of availability.
Gallery > Team Durango DEX410 v3 Buggy