Our friends at Pro-Line have given us the 1st look at their upcoming Badlands SC 2.2”/3.0” tires for Short Course Trucks.
The Badlands SC tire feature a motocross style tread with huge, long-lasting lugs giving it great looks and performance. This should be a hit with bashers and will perform well in all-terrain type conditions.
The lugs are designed to ensure longevity while cutting up the surface below. The tires will be offered in Pro-Line’s soft, yer durable M2 compound.
- Super-aggressive styling
- Motocross style tread for longevity and superior traction
- Latest generation V2 SC wide carcass for increased contact patch
- Soft, re-usable and water-proof Closed Cell foam inserts included
- For use with Pro-Line 2.2″ X 3.0″ Wheels
- Made in the USA, since 1982
- 2.2”/3.0” Short Course Wheels
- Badlands SC 2.2”/3.0” Tires (2 pcs)
- Closed Cell Foam Inserts (2 pcs)
Badlands SC 2.2”/3.0” Tires (2) for Slash®, Slash® 4×4, SC10, Blitz and Ultima Front or Rear 1182-01 – $24.95 a pair