This is a 1/10 scale R/C assembly kit of a first generation Montero (also known as Pajero and Shogun in different parts of the world) It was famous for participating in off-road races such as The Dakar Rally. This R/C machine uses the same chassis components as Item 58347 Lunch Box (2005). The 2WD chassis gives the hobbyist exciting R/C driving as well as fun wheelie action.
Specifications and Features
- 1/10 scale R/C assembly kit.
- Kit includes FREE BONUS PARTS (1150 Ball Bearing x 8pcs.) First production run bonus only. 10/2011
- Durable injection-molded body features cargo bed details, spare tire, and roll cage for heightened realism.
- Box type frame 2WD chassis is equipped with front swing axle and rear rolling rigid suspension.
- Fully-enclosed gearbox protects against dirt and debris.
- 115mm diameter tires
- Wheelie bar included
- Tamiya TEU-104BK forward and reverse brushed motor speed control. (equipped with low voltage protection feature)
- Includes Tamiya 540 brushed motor
Requires: 2-channel radio, tools for assembly, paint, 7.2 volt battery and charger
58499 1/10 R/C Mitsubishi Montero Wheelie