The hard-working crew at Hyper Drift is at it again, this time with a drift comp on August 7th at All Speed Hobbies in South San Francisco, CA. Clear out your Sunday schedules and go check it out!
Date: August 7th Sunday
Location: All Speed Hobbies
Surface: Carpet firm
- Practice: Open to 11:30am
- Drivers’ Meeting: 11:30am – 12:00pm
- Lunch & Body Contest: 12:00pm – 12:30pm
- Qualifying: 12:30pm
- Comp: 1:30pm
Fees: $15 Novice & $20 Expert
Prizes: Trophies for 1st – 3rd with prizes for both classes. Prize to be updated prior to event.
Rules and Regulations
Novice: Run what you bring, but if you are sandbagging you will be disqualified.
Expert: Tire spec is HPI T-Drift (fake T-Drifts is ok) or Tamiya Superdriftech. Other tires maybe permitted, but will need to approved by Tech.
- Passing is allowed in Expert Class only. No passing in Noivce Class unless the leader is crashed out.
- No reduction of speed during transitions. No speed checks or brake checks.
- 1/10th scale bodies are required. 257mm wheelbase (give or take a couple mm)
Visit hyperdrift.com for signups and additional details.