New for 2011, Tekin releases the all new HD “Heavy Duty” T series brushed motors. Available in the same 35, 45 and 55 turn options as before with an upgraded neodymium magnet to get you wherever you want to go with authority. New looks, better performance and the same great Tekin quality you know and trust!
Looking for that professional edge over the competition? The T series Pro Hand Wounds are precision brushed crawler motors hand wound to our specifications. Less resistance means more power to the wheels and a more efficient system. Completely rebuildable, powerful and used by crawlers around the world, the Pro Hand Wounds take performance to the next level. Available in 35, 45 and 55 turn winds. Pick your poison!
Tekin T-Series motors are available separately or as complete systems with the FX-R ESC.
- Brushed Motor Design
- Dual precision Ball Bearings
- Hand Wound Armature (Pro model)
- High Torque Specification
- High Strength Neodymium Magnets
- Completely Rebuildable
- Legal in Rock Crawling Competitions
- Your choice of 35, 45 and 55 turn, Heavy Duty or Pro Hand Wound