Monster Energy Supercross Finals in Vegas this past weekend–EPIC! Here are a few things I’d like to share with those who have never attended.
1. We are spoiled on the West Coast with our weather. It was bright, sunny (and windy) and perfect summer weather for supercross. I even got a little sunburned.
2. 60,000 people is a LOT of people. Especially when they’re packed into a college stadium, screaming for their favorite rider and team.
3. Supercross girls are smokin’ hot. Like, off the chain and worth the price of admission.
4. Traxxas E-Revos can clear a gigantic supercross full-scale double and almost a triple…in front of the crowd during demo time.
5. Monster Energy, Feld Motorsports and the supercross community know how to put on a heck of a show. Fireworks, towering infernos of flame, music, and all the fixin’s to create a spectacle and entertaining evening.
6. RC is slowly but surely invading the minds of motorsport people. Traxxas, HPI, Losi and AE all help promote our hobby to the masses, many of whom have no idea that hobby quality RCs exist.
7. RC may never grow to the size of supercross, but as an industry we can learn a lot from their promotion, entertainment value, and vision.
Did you attend the race, and if so, what did you think? Did you visit any of the RC manufacturers on site?
Stay tuned for more photos and video from the event!