Now you can drive the Boss Snowplow Pro 2WD of Chad Hord! Chad has won 30 races, three Points Championships, and four World Championships. He is also the first and only driver to have an Oakley Bomb Award for the fastest lap in all three TORC pro-truck classes: Pro Light, Pro 2WD, and Pro 4X4. The signature Boss Snowplow paint scheme is the latest officially-licensed Traxxas Race replica body design to be offered with the #5803 Slash. The Ready-To-Race truck includes waterproof electronics, TQ 2.4GHz radio system and more—see below.
QUICK FEATURES ON SLASH (#5803)
- Titan® 12-Turn 550 modified motor
- XL-5 waterproof electronic speed control
- Water-sealed receiver box and steering servo
- Metal gear Magnum 272™ transmission
- Revo®-spec torque-control™ slipper clutch
- Adjustable steel turnbuckles with captured rod ends
- Scale ProGraphix® truck body
- The tires are mounted on satin-finish 2.2″ Slash wheels
- Powder coated progressive rate white springs
- The ESC and receiver mounted directly to chassis
- Included optional 23-tooth pinion gear
MODEL 5803: Fully assembled, Ready-To-Race®, with TQ™ 2.4GHz radio, XL-5 Waterproof Electronic Speed Control, Power Cell 7-cell NiHM battery, and ProGraphix® painted body.
Additional Race Replica versions with officially licensed paint and graphics: Mike Jenkins Edition (Traxxas #47), Mark Jenkins Edition (Traxxas #25), Jeff Kincaid Edition (Traxxas #4), Scott Douglas/Mike Oberg Edition (AMSOIL®), Greg Adler Edition (4 Wheel Parts), and Jerry Whelchel Edition (Chet Huffman Motorsports).