Team Corally introduces the F1SL 1:10th scale on-road racer with all new features. This car’s design is based on the all new rear suspension that is controlled by graphite side-links. The side-link rear suspension allows a chassis layout that is ideal for using either 7.4V LiPo Stick or Saddle packs. All suspension parts move precisely in the required spot of 100% efficiency in following the perfect geometry design. The proven front end as used on F1 and 10/12SL has already shown to be the ideal choice for controlling the F1SL’s pure racing bred genetics.
The F1SL uses the World’s best materials and production methods including high grade graphite chassis parts, 7075 T6 aluminium motor pod and graphite rear axle. This combines super low weight with high rigidity and durable on-track performance.
- Fully equipped with super strong hardened black steel torx screws.
- The precision chrome steel front and rear wheel bearings offer a long lasting, low rolling resistance and efficiency.
- Unique 1-piece graphite rear axle with ball differential.
- High grade graphite chassis components.
- Super Smooth rear side link suspension with 2 rear tube dampers and shock absorber.
- WC Front Suspension as used on the World Championship winning SP12X.
- Duraluminium servo mounts.
- New super rigid duraluminium motor pod design with integrated bearing holder system.
- Front & rear adjustable ride height.
- Threaded body posts for precise body height adjustment.
- Wheels run on lightweight duraluminium rear wheel hubs.
- Aluminium storage case included.
Note: no tires, body, electronics are included in the kit.