Thunder Tiger proudly releases the newly designed KT8 Kart. This 1/8 scale kart is packed with awesome features like a gear differential for stability, a sealed gearbox, an easy-change battery tray and standard micro-sized electronics. On-track handling is managed without any springs and shocks but rather by a tuned flex chassis and suspension mounts – just like the full-size racing karts. The realistic nylon-injected bodywork features a nose fairing, separate side-pods, a steering wheel and a driver’s seat to go along with the light-weight driver figure. Slick rubber tires coupled with high density foam inserts mounted on scale appearance wheels offer excellent gripping power.
- Awesome Finish – 1/8 scale replica of a competition go kart factory-applied body graphics and pre-painted driver figure. Four additional body decals included for replacement.
- Rear-biased CG – A rear biased center of gravity allows stable handling even on unprepared track surfaces.
- Real Karting Feel – Rear-mounted motor with rear wheel drive system provides exceptional acceleration, top speed and awesome cornering.
- Durable Parts – Front fairing and side pods are made of durable, flexible nylon-injected material designed to withstand hard impacts.
- High-Grip Tires – Equipped with scale slick rubber tires featuring high density foam inserts for great traction. Tread wear indicators let you know when it’s time for new tires.
- Easy Maintenance – The kart features a low number of parts allowing for simple operation and easy maintenance.
Length: 256 mm
Width: 195 mm
Wheelbase: 6.14”/156 mm
Tire Diameter: 48 mm
Final Drive Ratio: 9.79:1 (22T pinion/60T spur)
TTRD92EE 8KT EP 2.4GHz Gray $169.98
TTRD92NN 8KT EP 2.4GHz Orange :$169.98
TTRD92YY 8KT EP 2.4GHz Yellow $169.98
The Thunder Tiger 8KT EP 2.4GHz Go Kart is available now.