High performance, lightweight chassis based on the highly successful EXO104 link chassis. Inline battery mounting, 265mm wheelbase and a floating rear pod all translates into a potent platform for high power applications.
- Using actual components from the World Champion Yokomo 1/12th we have re-engineered the rear pod into a 2 link floating rear pod for superior rear traction and stability.
- Includes a VCS through shaft center oil shock to perform tweak free side dampening.
- Carbon fiber 1 piece top deck to reduce tweak and allows just enough flex to maintain proper traction.
- Top deck accepts Tamiya shock or lightweight optional VCS shock.
- Secure battery mounting system also accepts bullet plug type batteries.
- 100% American made quasi weave 2.3mm thick carbon fiber components.
- 265mm wheel base- optimized for inline battery position.
- Narrow chassis to reduce chassis scrub for better handling and more corner speeds yet plenty of room to mount electronics.
- Pan car type tweak screw and side spring adjustment feature to properly balance the rear pod and provide super smooth suspension action.
- Includes blue anodized battery posts, spacers and necessary alloy steel hardware.
- Uses stock F103 or F104 bodies. Modular rear body mounts lines up with the body dimples of either type bodies
TAMIYA F103 WITH 2 PIECE SERVO MOUNT IS REQUIRED.