The DX3R PRO is packed with first-class software, including servo speed adjustment, ABS, traction control and 50-model memory. It’s marine-compatible and comes with four timer functions—including a rolling lap timer. When it’s time for software updates, the DX3R PRO’s SD card functionality makes it simple.*
*SD card not included.
Advanced Ergonomics. Designed to Fit the Way You Drive.
The Spektrum DX3R PRO is an advanced-level surface transmitter system. So naturally it comes with advanced-level ergonomics. Everything about the DX3R PRO is made to fit the way you drive, from the optional dropdown steering wheel to the easy-to-read backlit screen to the large grip. Right- and left-hand settings are also included.
Built-In Telemetry: Check temp, speed and voltage in real-time.
Drive smarter with the DX3R PRO. You can monitor your engine or motor temperature, keep tabs on your engine rpm’s or vehicle speed, track battery voltage, and check your lap time. The DX3R PRO and integrated telemetry let you do all this right from the large LCD readout. Transmitter also includes vibrating and audible alerts.
Spektrum TM SR3100 DSM2TM 3-Channel Receiver
The SR3100 is specifically designed to take full advantage of the DX3R PRO’s advanced DSM2 spread spectrum. This technology provides glitch-free performance and the fastest response of any spread spectrum receiver. It’s all yours in a package that can easily fit on a 1/18-scale chassis.
- 50-model memory
- Selectable frame rate (5.5, 11 and 16ms)
- Backlight LCD
- Drop down steering wheel and other improved ergonomics
- Servo speed
- Real-time Integrated Telemetry (rpm/speed, temp),
- Right- and left-hand compatible
- Vibrating and tone alerts
- DSM2 2.4GHz second-generation technology offers the fastest possible response rate
- Automatic Braking System (ABS) and Traction Control
- One-touch, easy-to-use programming
- Programmable Steering Rate override
- On-the-fly throttle and steering exponential adjustments
- All switches can be programmed to operate in either direction
- Four programmable timers: Up, Down, Integrated and Rolling Lap
- 128 x 64 high-resolution dot-matrix screen
- Graphically supported Travel Adjust and Expo curves
- Two programmable mixes
- Adjustable trim steps
- Digital servo monitor displays graphic and digital servo positions
- Calibration screen allows recalibration of steering and throttle positions for the ultimate in accuracy
# of Channels: 3
Model Memory: 50
Transmitter (Tx) Battery Type: AA
SPM3200 – $399.99