New from Team Associated:Now you can enjoy Team Associated’s world-class performance in a true-scale 1:18 electric truck! Team Associated is proud to bring to you the SC18 Brushless—a 1:18 scale RTR (Ready-To-Run) electric 4WD off-road short course race truck! The SC18 Brushless comes loaded with big time features including the XP3-SS 3-channel 2.4GHz radio system and Reedy brushless power system.
The SC18 Brushless features a chassis with a fully enclosed, 2-belt drive train system with an adjustable slipper clutch that is capable of handling the extreme amount of power that today’s brushless motors and LiPo batteries can dish out.
The SC18 Brushless comes fully assembled with a painted and decaled short course race-truck body, AMT™ Forged style wheels, aggressive tread multi-terrain tires, all designed to look just like the full-size race trucks that run in short course off-road series around the country. The world of high-performance 1:18 scale electric R/C has never before seen this level of scale accuracy! From the first glance it’s easy to see that the SC18 is another champion by design!
SC18 Brushless RTR Features:
- Realistic short course racing truck body
- Reedy brushless micro speed controller with Deans® Ultra Plug® battery connector and Reedy 5000kV brushless motor
- AMT™ Forged style wheels with aggressive tread multi-terrain scale tires
- Realistic bumpers and rubber AE logo mud flaps
- Molded composite chassis with sealed drive train
- Durable gear differentials with a 2.0:1 internal drive ratio
- 2-belt drive system with slipper clutch, capable of handling most brushless/LiPo combos
- Dual bell crank steering for improved cornering performance
- Newly designed servo saver for optimal straight line tracking
- Hinged battery strap
- Complete set of 15 ball bearings
- Vertical ball end adjustments with durable fixed length turnbuckles
- Composite fluid filled shock bodies with adjustable pre-load
SC18 Brushless RTR Specs:
Internal Gear Ratio: 2.0:1
SC18 Brushless RTR
Availability: December 2010