New from Team Associated:
Team Associated is proud to bring to you the RC18B2 Brushless-a 1:18 scale RTR (Ready-To-Run) electric 4WD off-road buggy! Picking up where the original RC18B2 left off, the RC18B2 Brushless comes loaded with awesome new features including the XP3-SS 3-channel 2.4GHz radio system and Reedy brushless system.
The RC18B2 Brushless has a newly designed chassis with a fully enclosed, 2-belt drive train system with adjustable slipper clutch that is capable of handling the extreme amount of power that today’s brushless motors and LiPo batteries can dish out.
The RC18B2 Brushless comes fully assembled including a painted and decaled buggy body, white dish style wheels with aggressive mini pin race tires, and factory installed Reedy brushless electronic speed controller and powerful 5000kV brushless motor. Just charge up the battery and get ready to throw up a big roost! Big time fun in a small package is what makes the RC18B2 Brushless another champion by design!
- Factory finished buggy body and wing
- Reedy brushless micro speed controller with Deans Ultra Plug battery connector and Reedy 5000kV brushless motor
- Dish racing wheels come mounted with aggressive mini pin racing tires
- Molded composite chassis with sealed drive train
- Durable gear differentials with a 2.0:1 internal drive ratio
- 2-belt drive system with slipper clutch, capable of handling most brushless/LiPo combos
- Dual bell crank steering for improved cornering performance
- Newly designed servo saver for optimal straight line tracking
- Complete set of 15 precision ball bearings
- Vertical ball end adjustments with durable fixed length composite turnbuckles
- Composite fluid filled shock bodies with adjustable pre-load
RC18B2 Brushless RTR
Availability: December 2010
Trevor “Chilly” Duncan
Online News Editor
Radio Control Car Action