New from Kyosho:
Boasting the power of an ORION Vortex 10 brushless motor and a high-powered ESC equipped with cooling fan, this truck generates incredible torque for dynamic acceleration from a standing start. The high efficiency of the shaft drive 4WD works in perfect sync with the long span arms and double wishbone suspension to deliver precision surface tracing for superb handling on paved, gravel and rough-road surfaces as well as delivering controlled touch downs in jump landings. Combining the off-road power of a big-tire machine with the exceptional control usually seen on a racing circuit, performance like this has never before been realized in a monster truck. The mid-size dimensions make it easy to manage and it is packaged as a Readyset so all you need are batteries for the transmitter and chassis and a battery charger. Simply charge the batteries and this electric powered model surges to life with no messy fuel oil to clean up afterwards so you can enjoy the power and glory of monster trucking on your own terms.
Available: September 2010
- Full Time 4WD – The full-time 4WD chassis incorporates all of Kyosho’s formidable resources and know-how in the development of this low center of gravity shaft-driven 3-differential drive train.
- EZ Mesh – ORION VORTEX 10 brushless motor is pre-fitted on an aluminum die cast motor mount and allows gear backlash to be easily adjusted by just three screws.
- NiMH or LiPo – Can be used with either a 7.2-8.4V NiMH or 7.4V Lipo battery. Release the throttle and switch the power on to complete auto setup.
- Interchangeable – Ball connected suspension features interchangeable suspension arms, front-rear knuckles and shock stays for optimal parts utilization and maintenance efficiency.
- Double Wishbone Sus. – Double wishbone 4-wheel independent suspension with long span arms delivers excellent handling from paved to off-road surfaces.
- High Grip Tires – High grip tires and the same wheels proven on the INFERNO ST-RR allow you to dominate any running surface. The wheels are also compatible with a wide variety of after market tires.
- Big Bore Shocks – Features heavy duty big bore oil shocks as standard. Takes even the harshest punishment for long periods without complaint and provides excellent damping power.
- Pre Painted Body – Pre-painted so you can enjoy the action in true truck style without delay.
- HD Ring & Pinion – Precision machine cut diff ring gear provides extra strength and hardness.
- Adjustable ESC – ESC settings can be adjusted with an optional digital setup box.
- Multipoint Adjustments – Design features multi-point setting adjustments such as chassis height, camber, tread, front and rear toe-in etc.
- Shaft Drive – The drive shafts run through the center for chassis to give you better lower CG and optimum weight balance.
- New Steering Layout – The DMT VE has a whole new steering layout which gives you greater response and much more of a steering angle.
- Aluminum Motor Mount – Equipped with a black aluminum motor mount to secure the 540 Size Orion BL motor.
- Pre-Assembled Chassis
- Pre-Painted Body
- Team Orion Vortex 10 B/L Motor
- Team Orion Vortex 10 MT
- Perfex KT6 Transmitter and RC System
- L Hex Wrench
- Cross Wrench
What is a Ready Set?
Readyset is a fully assembled model that includes nearly everything you need to run. Body Color scheme is complete so only consumables like batteries and 7.4v Lipo/7.2-8.4v NiMh are required so you can start operating the model without delay.
Required For Operation:
AA- Batteries x8
7.2NiMh Stick Pack (3300mAh or higher) w dean plugs
2S- 1P Lipo with deans plugs
Proper charger for proper type of battery
30843B – $635.99