- Front Differential: 1000wt
- Camber: -1 degrees
- Caster: Lower arm in back position & upper arm in front position.
- Toe-In: 1 degree toe-out.
- Shock Oil: Kit Oil (30wt) with stock black 4-hole pistons
- Spring: Front White (short).
- Shock Position: Top – lower middle hole on tower (position #5). Bottom – outer position on arm.
- Ride Height: 25mm from bottom of chassis to ground (adjust with spring adjusters on shocks).
- Down Travel (Droop): 45mm from bottom of chassis to ground (adjust with droop screws on arms).
- Center Differential: 5000wt
- Pinion Gear: Novak HV4.5 use 13 tooth w/2 cell lipo [5700kv (8.5-10.5) use 11-12 tooth, 6900kv (6-8.5) use 9-10 tooth].
- Battery Box: 36mm back from stock forward position.
- Rear Differential: 1000wt
- Camber: -2 degrees
- Wheel Base: Rear lower arm in forward position for short wheel base.
- Shock Oil: Kit Oil (30wt) with stock piston holes drilled out with #56 drill bit (1.20mm).
- Spring: Rear White (long).
- Shock Position: Top - middle lower hole on tower (position #5). Bottom – outer position on arm.
- Rear Upper Link: Position #2 on shock tower and position #1 on hub. For less steering move to position #1 on shock tower. For low traction tracks move to position #2 on hub.
- Ride Height: 23mm from bottom of chassis to ground (adjust with spring adjusters on shocks).
- Down Travel (Droop): 48mm from bottom of chassis to ground (adjust with droop screws on arms).
Tires & Wheels:
- Most indoor clay tracks use stock scuffed OFNA All-Terrain HoBao Tires (OFN21135) w/OFNA Orange Insert (OFN81096), or AKA Wishbones Soft compound (AKA13001S) in front and AKA Wishbones Super Soft compound (AKA13001V) in rear, or JConcepts Goosebumps (JCI3041-02).
- Smooth outdoor tracks use JConcepts Double D’s (JCI3043-02).
- Rough loose outdoor tracks use JConcepts Goosebumps (JCI3041-02).
Ride Height & Droop:
- Set ride height front 25mm and rear 23mm.
- Set droop in front end to 45mm from bottom of chassis to ground.
- Set droop in rear end to 48mm from bottom of chassis to ground.
Tip 1. Drill out the 4 piston holes in the rear shocks with a #56 bit (1.20mm) and use 30wt oil to help the rear of the truck float through rough bumpy sections and to prevent the rear from kicking up off jumps and nose diving.
Tip 2. Mount stock shocks in lower holes on shock tower both front and rear. The upper hole allows the suspension to travel up to far and will bend dog bones.
Tip 3. Cut off the center ridge on the wheel for harder foam inserts. Leave ridge on wheel for Proline blue SC inserts.
Tip 5. Replace rear axles and dogbones with front CVD’s (OFN21016) for more rear suspension travel.
Tip 6. Cut the dorsal fin off the top of the center diff mount plate and mount the ESC towards the back where the plate has some spring and absorbs the shock of hard hits.