New from Team Associated:
The Quadra Pro 2’s intuitive menu structure makes the versatile functions easy to use! Whether you want to adjust the parameters, set your user profiles, or condition your batteries – the Quadra Pro 2 Charger is always a good choice.
Charge NiMH – LiPo – LiFePo – NiCd
- Adjustable fast charge from 0.1 to 5.0A: 1-14 cells NiMH/NiCd with adjustable Delta-Peak detection,
- 1-5 cells LiPo/LiFePo with automatic LiPo/LiFePo cut-off.
- Autostart-Timer and Partial Charge Mode for maximum comfort and longest cell lifetime.
Cycle NiMH – LiPo – LiFePo – NiCd
- Automatic Cycling Mode (Discharge – Charge – Discharge) for perfect conditioning of your batteries.
Discharge NiMH – LiPo – LiFePo – NiCd
- Adjustable discharge current (0.1 to 1.0A) and discharge cut-off voltage.
- Integrated LiPo Balancer: The LiPo Battery Balancer is specially developed for the use with LiPo and LiFePo batteries. It automatically detects cell condition for all 2-5 cell batteries. If the difference between the cells is more than 5mV the adaptation starts automatically.
- Dual Input: Integrated AC power supply, worldwide use with 100-240V. DC input (11-15V) for flexible use with car battery.
- Fully Adjustable: Intuitive program structure allows precise adjustment of all parameters (NiMH-NiCd-LiPo-LiFePo / Charge Current / Trickle Current / Discharge Current / Discharge Cut-Off Voltage / Delta-Peak).
- User Profile Memory: 3 factory pre-set profiles which can be customized and saved in memory.
- Blue backlit LCD Display: Two-line 16-character laser-blue backlit LCD display acts as perfect user interface. Easy access to all performance and safety data.
- Microprocessor Controlled: Fully adjustable for perfect operation, maximum performance, and highest safety.
- Multi Protection System: 100% protection against output reverse polarity, short circuit, input voltage error, and overcharge.
- Plug in and Charge: Includes all input (AC + DC) and output cables and connectors.
LRP41281 LRP Quadra Pro 2 Charger MSRP $259.99 Available: Apr ‘10
Trevor “Chilly” Duncan
Online News Editor
Radio Control Car Action