New from RC4WD
The Boyer Truggy is extremely versatile so you can set it up any way you like. Different bodies, different size/length shocks, adjustable wheelbase, adjustable frame mounted servo, adjustable rock sliders and adjustable front brush guard. Plus it has pre-drilled holes for mounting the winch on the bumper. The rock sliders are threaded so they can slide in and out to adjust to the width of the body. They are also offset so when you switch them side to side then that allows you to run the regular cab bodies like the Hilux. When you switch them side to side the rock sliders will sit further back on the chassis.
Chassis main features:
- Adjustable wheelbase
- Multiple shock mounting options
- Adjustable frame mounted servo …adjusts front to rear and up/down
- Adjustable rock sliders. Adjust in/out and front to back to fit any body.
- Flat plates welded on, allows you to use them to mount the body to the rock sliders.
- Tabs on bottom of bed to bolt a floor panel in.
- Front bumper that can be adjusted front to rear and up/down with a plate to mount a winch.
- Scale rail chassis
- Tube welded chassis
- Black powder coated
- T-Rex plastic axles
- Rock Crusher 1.9 Tires with X3 compound (108mm/4.25inch tall)
- Dual spring billet shocks
- OEM Steel plated 1.9 wheels
- Spare wheels & tire included
- Full ball bearings
- Bulldog 9500XT metal winch
- Engineered by John Boyer in Pennsylvania, USA
- 1x RC4WD 1/10 Boyer Truggy Kit
- 1x Bulldog 9300XT Winch
Important Note: This truck kit is designed to fit Tamiya Hilux, F350, Tundra body or other lexan type of bodies.
Part number Z-K0029
Retail Price $599.99
Part number Z-C0023
Retail Price $299.99
Trevor “Chilly” Duncan
Online News Editor
Radio Control Car Action