New from Team Associated
2 Choices, 1 Kit!
For those who are having difficulty deciding on whether to build a RC18T2 truck kit or RC18B2 buggy kit, we have great news! The RC18T2/B2 kit has the parts required to assemble either vehicle. If you change your mind later, simply use the extra parts to create the other vehicle!
RC18T2/B2 Kit Features:
- Buggy and Truck racing bodies with rear wing included
- Dish racing wheels with aggressive mini pin racing tires
- Molded composite chassis with sealed drive train
- Blue aluminum threaded shock bodies
- Durable gear differentials with a 2.0:1 ratio gearbox
- 2-belt drive system for ultimate durability capable of handling most brushless/LiPo combos
- Newly designed servo saver for optimal straight line tracking
- Hinged battery strap for quick battery changes
- Complete set of 15 precision steel ball bearings
- Vertical ball ends for easy roll center adjustments
- Steel turnbuckles with lengthened ball cups
- Blue aluminum ball studs
RC18T2/B2 Kit Specifications:
Internal Gear Ratio: 2.0:1
Assembly required. Reedy motor, ESC, battery, XP servo, and receiver not included. Body and wing come clear and requires paint – paint not included. Glue for wheels and tires not included. Adult supervision required.
#20103 RC18T2/B2 Team Kit MSRP: $199.99
Availability: March 2010
Trevor “Chilly” Duncan
Online News Editor
Radio Control Car Action