New from XRAY
XRAY has taken its X10 pan car to the next level with the introduction of the now industry-standard linkage rear end. The X10 Link is now truly a universal platform that conforms and adapts to current rules and trends in allowing the use of either NiMH or LiPo battery technology with no ill-effects to handling or balance.
The X10 Link has been designed to be driven and win on any club track around the world, under any conditions. Whether soaking up bumps on a rough asphalt club track or slicing through the infield of a super-smooth carpet track, the X10 Link does it with ease and versatility.
Top-quality materials such as self-developed composite mixtures, HUDY Spring Steel™, premium Swiss 7075 T6 aluminum, and premium-grade graphite are part of XRAY’s signature, and the X10 has them in abundance. Designed in virtual reality using the world’s most sophisticated CAD programs and tools, and manufactured using the world’s best machining and molding machinery, the X10 Link achieves a level of premium perfection in all details that is second to none. All parts are purpose-designed and manufactured by XRAY, so all parts fit and work perfectly together, with many parts fully compatible between the X10 and XII platforms.
The XRAY pedigree is carried over into the X10 Link, making this a car that is very easy to build and dial in for any level of RC racer. Set-up and tuning are done very easily, and exquisite quality and customer service are our promise to you. Get the holeshot, lead the pack, take the win with the new XRAY X10 Link.
- All-new pivot-ball link rear suspension that allows for independent adjustments of chassis roll, bump and alignment
- All-new X10 platform specially designed and optimized to fit LiPo batteries and brushless motors
- XRAY 1/10 GT pan-car with authentic 100% self-developed XRAY parts, designed and manufactured parts by XRAY in Europe
- Legendary XRAY premium design, workmanship & material quality and unmatched attention to the finest details
- Simple yet effective and proven design, well thought-out details, unmatched precision of all small details
- High-competition design with focus on ultra-low weight, resulting in super-lightweight construction
- Optimized for indoor carpet racing as well as outdoor asphalt racing
- CNC-machined chassis from custom-manufactured 2.5mm high-grade graphite material with specially-designed compound for carpet racing and asphalt racing
- Chassis layout optimally designed to give sufficient stiffness for excellent handling, but flexible enough to generate sufficient grip and traction
- Super-narrow chassis design and layout with all weight centralized along the centerline
- Batteries placed in chassis’ absolute center
- Chassis layout allows use of 6-cell NiMH battery pack and 1/12 or 1/10 size LiPo battery pack
- Chassis and rear pod features pre-drilled centerline holes for optimum weight balance adjustment using HUDY Balancing Tool #107880
- Robust body posts with fully-adjustable body holders; optional super fine +1 or +2mm body backstops available optionally for even more super-fine body height adjustment
- Tiny, ultra-flat composite battery holders keep batteries in place; multiple placement options (front, rear) for different chassis weight balance
- Separate battery holders for NiMH and for LiPo
- Tiny lightweight antenna mount secures lightweight yet strong molded fiberglass rollover antenna
- Antenna mount features two aluminum stands and the design allows for placement of the receiver in centerline under the antenna stand-off
- High-competition, fully-adjustable front suspension with super-clean design of all composite suspension parts
- All composite parts manufactured by XRAY using premium self-developed composite mixtures which guarantee sufficient flex of the suspension parts yet hard enough to withstand heavy crashes
- Lower fixed suspension arms feature embedded self-locking nuts for easy assembly, prevents bending in the suspension and unwanted chassis tweak
- Fast & easy front caster adjustment via included clips
- Reactive caster adjustment of preset 2.5°, 5.0° or 7.5° via easy-to-change eccentric bushings
- Additional front axle shims for adjustable front track-width
- Ultra-precise wheel axles CNC-machined from premium HUDY Spring Steel™ additionally hardened and hand ground for precision fitment
- Front ride height adjustment and front track-width adjustment via shims
- High-precision, HUDY Spring Steel™ pivot balls ensure super-fine movement of the front suspension under compression
- Graphite front upper brace between front suspension pins provides medium stiffness
- Front upper 3mm adjustable HUDY Spring Steel™ camber turnbuckles are lightweight yet can withstand heavy crashes
- Chassis features predrilled holes for the servo mounts on both left and right side which allows the placement of the servo to balance the car as necessary
- Super-tiny yet robust steering blocks with specially-designed axles which prevent axle spinning while tightening the wheel locking nuts
- Pivoting front suspension with super-smooth hardened steel kingpins supported by soft springs; optional medium, hard, and extra-hard suspension springs available as options
- Aluminum servo mounts position servo flat on the chassis to ensure lower possible center of gravity
- Tiny yet robust servo saver with easy Ackermann adjustment via shims mounted below pivot balls
- New specially designed narrow composite ball joints
- Adjustable, super lightweight Swiss 7075 T6 aluminum turnbuckles
- Steering assembly designed for mid-size or standard servos
- Compact and ultra-lightweight rear pod constructed from high-strength aluminum bulkheads, rear aluminum brace, and strong high-grade 2.5mm graphite plates
- Rear pod bulkheads CNC-machined from premium extra-hard Swiss 7075 T6 aluminum, additionally black coated for long life and stylish look
- Rear bulkheads are strategically machined to reduce weight to minimum while retaining strength
- Premium-grade graphite upper deck provides solid attachment for shock absorber to rear pod
- Super-easy motor top access
- Rear pod accommodates brushed or brushless motors
- Eccentric composite bushings included for ultra-fine rear ride height adjustment
- Rear differential features high-grade precision carbide balls for spur gear, hardened and precision-ground D-steel shims, and premium carbide 3x8mm axial thrustbearing
- Precision-molded spur gear made from XRAY’s exclusive composite material, ensuring true running, super-quiet operation, super lightness and robustness for handling powerful motors
- Rear body posts are mounted to the chassis via a wide independently-mounted graphite holder, ensuring body downforce is properly transferred to the chassis
- Rear pod weight balance can be easily adjusted via shims between motor and bulkhead
- Optimized weight balance when using brushless motors; when using lighter brushed motors the weight balance can be adjusted by shimming motor in the rear pod
- Aluminum rear hubs machined from lightweight aircraft aluminum, specially lightened and black coated for stylish look
- Super-lightweight rear axle made from 1-piece high-grade graphite rod, additionally precision hand ground to eliminate vibration and run-out
- Lightweight rear wheel mounting screws for reduced rotating weight
- Rear left aluminum wheel hub with center-balanced clamping mounting system, ensures secure mounting while eliminating vibration and run-out
- Easy rear track-width adjustment via included shims
- XRAY mic
ro shock with similar design as it’s “big brother” counterpart in XRAY’s successful T3 touring car platform
- Fully-adjustable shock with aluminum shock body hard-anodized for ultra durability and additionally black coated for stylish look
- Fine-threaded shock body for quick and easy shock spring preload adjustment
- Tiny thin shock membrane gives super-smooth dampening characteristics
- Super-soft silicone shock O-ring for smooth operation while preventing oil leakage
- Ultra-finely finished shock shaft with precise-molded composite shock piston ensures optimum shock oil flow and smooth shock absorber action
- Simple yet smart shock construction allows for quick and easy shock-length adjustment for downstop adjustment
- Shock position adjustment via shimming of HUDY Spring Steel™ shock ball studs
- The rear pod’s side balance is controlled by a through-shaft shock which equalizes damping through the full stroke of the shock in both directions and eliminates unwanted rebound
Assembly & support:
- Highest quality of all composite parts ensures super-precise fitment, easy assembly, and smooth operation of all parts
- Premium 3D Instruction Manual
- Premium, unmatched XRAY’s online support
- Front camber, caster, and toe
- Front & rear track-width
- Front, center & rear ride height
- Front springs & shock absorber
- Downstop & pod damping
- Front brace stiffness
- Differential setting
All-new X10 Link
XRAY’s new link version of the X10 is the next evolution of the XRAY’s own X10 1/10 GT pancar. The new X10 has been designed and optimized for LiPo batteries and features the pivot-ball link chassis layout suitable for all the racing conditions either on carpet or asphalt.
Made in Europe
Legendary XRAY premium design, workmanship & material quality and unmatched attention to the finest details result in a state of perfection achieved by well thought-out refinements to create a car that is easy to drive, work on, and adjust. From unique HUDY Spring Steel™, through the world’s strongest Swiss 7075 T6 aluminum, along with XRAY’s own secret composite mixtures, to the premium high grade graphite materials… everything is exclusive and premium on the X10. Using premium European exclusive materials crafted by XRAY’s engineering artists using the state of the art German, Italian, and Swiss CNC machines, the X10 is a blend of only the world’s finest.
LiPo and Brushless optimized
The X10 has been redesigned around the LiPo batteries and brushless motors to maximize the performance, handling and reliability of the car.
The X10 has a weight balance that is optimized when using LiPo batteries & brushless motors, though brushed motors are easily accommodated in the rear pod with a bit of shimming to compensate for their lighter weight and the standard batteries fit the chassis as well.
CNC-machined chassis is custom-manufactured from 2.5mm high-grade graphite material with a specially-designed compound for carpet racing and asphalt racing. Chassis layout is optimally designed to provide proper stiffness for excellent handling, while being flexible enough to generate best grip and traction.
Narrow Chassis Design
Super-narrow chassis design and layout with all weight centralized along the centerline. The unique antenna mount allows the electronics to be installed in the chassis centerline.
The chassis and rear pod feature pre-drilled centerline holes for optimum weight balance adjustment using HUDY Balancing Tool #107880
The graphite chassis bumper was redesigned to be more solid to better withstand hard collisions.
Adjustable Body Posts
Robust body posts with fully-adjustable body holders; optional super fine +1 or +2mm body backstops available optionally for even more super-fine body height adjustment.
Premium Composite Parts
All composite parts are manufactured by XRAY using premium self-developed composite mixtures which guarantee sufficient flex of the suspension parts, while being hard enough to withstand hard impacts.
Strong, simple, yet refined front suspension made from strong lightweight self-developed composite material. Reactive caster settings available using 2.5°, 5.0° or 7.5° eccentric bushings. Tiny yet strong HUDY Spring Steel™ pivotballs ensure smooth, bind-free operation. Fast & easy adjustment of front caster, track-width, roll center and ride height via included shims and clips.
Chassis features predrilled holes for the servo mounts on both left and right side which allows the placement of the servo to balance the car as necessary. Aluminum servo stands allow flat mounting of the servo to the chassis to keep lowest possible CG. Tiny yet robust servo saver protects the servo from impact damage. Easy Ackermann adjustment is made via shims mounted below steering block pivotballs.
Adjustable Reactive Caster
Reactive caster is easily adjustable by using easy-to-change eccentric bushings of 2.5°, 5.0° or 7.5° (included). Reactive caster is used to adjust the amount of caster change when the front end of the car is compressing (diving) or decompressing (rising).
The new XRAY X10 Link has adjustable Ackermann positions that can be adjusted by adding/removing shims between the servo and servo holders. The composite shims included in the kit come in three different sizes: 3x6x1, 3x6x2, 3x6x3. Ackermann influences the steering of the car, and therefore it is important to make it an adjustable feature.
Adjustable Ride Height
Ride height is easily adjustable using included front shims and eccentric rear axle bushings, as well as adjustable shock preload for middle ride height adjustment.
Super-smooth, hardened steel kingpins provide the foundation for the front suspension.
Ultra-precise wheel axles CNC-machined from premium HUDY Spring Steel™ are additionally hardened and hand ground for precision fitment.
Precision Pivot Balls
High-precision, HUDY Spring Steel™ pivot balls ensure super-fine movement of the front suspension.
Front upper 3mm adjustable HUDY Spring Steel™ camber turnbuckles are lightweight yet can withstand hard impacts, with precision threading to ensure fine camber adjustment. Steering linkages are made from adjustable 4mm turnbuckles manufactured from lightweight aluminum.
A tiny lightweight antenna mount secures the lightweight yet strong molded fiberglass rollover antenna.
Tiny, ultra-flat composite battery holders keep batteries secure and in place, with multiple front/rear placement options available for adjusting chassis weight balance. The battery holder allow for standard batteries and LiPo 1-piece pack to be secured.
Micro Shock Absorber
XRAY micro shock has a scaled-down design from it’s “big brother” counterpart in XRAY’s successful T3 touring car platform. The fully-adjustable shock features an aluminum shock body that is hard-anodized for ultra durability. The fine-threaded shock body allows for quick and easy shock spring preload adjustment. Tiny thin shock membrane gives smooth dampening characteristics, and a super-soft silicone shock O-ring gives super-smooth operation while preventing oil leakage. The ultra-finely finished shock shaft with precise-molded composite shock piston ensures optimum shock oil flow and smooth shock absorber action. A simple yet smart shock construction allows for quick and easy shock-length adjustment for rear pod downstop adjustment.
Centralized Shock Absorber
The rear pod’s side balance is controlled by a through-shaft sock which equalizes damping through the full stroke of the shock in both directions and eliminates unwanted rebound.
The rear suspension features a conventional rear pod that is adjustable via pivot-ball links, providing extremely easy assembly and tuning while being very effective and give the highest competitive performance.
The compact and ultra-lightweight rear pod is constructed from high-strength aluminum bulkheads, a rear aluminum brace, and thin but strong high-grade graphite plates. Side bulkheads are CNC-machined from premium extra-hard Swiss 7075 T6 aluminum, additionally black coated for long life and stylish look. Strategic machining of the rear bulkheads reduces weight to a minimum while retaining strength. The smart pod design allows for super-easy motor top access, accommodating brushed or brushless motors. Eccentric composite bushings are included for ultra-fine rear ride height adjustment. Spring-loaded upper and lower damper pads provide addition control of rear pod movement, and grease-retaining grooves in the damper pads ensure equal and consistent friction characteristics.
Rear pod bulkheads are CNC-machined from premium extra-hard Swiss 7075 T6 aluminum, additionally black coated for long life and stylish look. The bulkheads are strategically machined to reduce weight to minimum while retaining strength.
Super-easy Motor Access
The open top design of the rear pod left-side bulkhead provides super-easy motor top access. The rear pod accommodates either brushed or brushless motors.
The super-lightweight rear axle made from 1-piece high-grade graphite rod is additionally precision hand ground to eliminate vibration and run-out. The rear differential features high-grade precision carbide balls for spur gear, hardened and precision-ground D-steel shims, and premium carbide axial thrustbearing. Aluminum rear hubs are machined from lightweight aircraft aluminum, specially lightened and hard-anodized for extra durability, and additionally black coated for stylish looks. Precision-molded spur gear made from XRAY’s exclusive composite material, ensuring true running, super-quiet operation, and robustness for handling powerful motors.
Alu Rear Hubs
Aluminum rear hubs are machined from lightweight aircraft aluminum, specially lightened and black-coated for stylish looks. The rear left aluminum wheel hub features a center-balanced clamping mounting system, ensuring secure mounting while eliminating vibration and run-out.
Fully adjustable front camber, caster, and toe; front & rear track-width, front & rear ride height, front & rear springs, rear shock absorber, rear downstop, pod damping, battery position, pod weight balance, and chassis tweak.
Chassis Weight Balance Adjustment
Chassis and rear pod features pre-drilled centerline holes for optimum weight balance adjustment using HUDY Balancing Tool #107880
XRAY Instruction Manual
XRAY Instruction Manuals have become the industry standard, and are simply the best manuals you will ever get with an RC model car. Whether you are a first-time builder or an experienced racer, all the instructions are straight-forward and easy to understand. The instruction manual contains large 3D illustrations for easy comprehension.
XRAY’s VIP Customer Treatment
Owning an XRAY model racing car is an experience on its own. Not only will you own the most premium luxury model racing car, but you will also become a member of the prestigious family of XRAY owners with superb support and service from the XRAY factory. The XRAY Web portal features up-to-date racing news and latest product developments. If you have any questions, problems or comments, you can ask the XRAY Support Team or any XRAY Factory Team Driver on the XRAY support forum. You can even upload your own set-up sheets or download from the largest RC set-up database at the exclusive XRAY Virtual Set-up Sheet Database. And that is only the start of the VIP treatment you get by joining Team XRAY.
XRAY Authentic Option Parts
A variety of different optional parts are available directly from XRAY. All XRAY option parts are designed and engineered by XRAY’s R&D department ensuring that all option parts have a direct fit. XRAY does not offer fancy “for show only” options, but only high-quality option parts which improve the performance or robustness of the car. You can be sure that by using XRAY’s authentic option parts you get the most value and improved performance.
Online News Editor
Radio Control Car Action