New from XRAY:The NT1 has been the most successful nitro touring car in the last few years, winning not only all major race events and awards but also winning the hearts of racers across the globe. The domination of the NT1 platform around the world has secured dozens of national titles including European champion title and USA Champion title, as well as the Junior European title and European “B” title. With many awards including Car of the Year awards and Readers Choice award — bringing the NT1 to the next level was a challenging task for NT1 Chief Designer Martin Hudy and the XRAY design team.
XRAY’s primary focus was on improving fine details while increasing reliability and performance. Value being a foremost consideration, XRAY is very pleased to include as standard many new and improved parts that were previously only available as options. The NT1 is a premier nitro touring car straight out of the box, able to put you into the winners circle at club, national, or world championship levels… with all the finest features that put the XRAY factory team on the podium. Bring home victory with the 2010 NT1, the best of the best.
New 2010 NT1 Spec:
- new front suspension allows wheelbase adjustment
- new narrower front lower arms
- new rear shock tower with refined shock positions for more fine set-up adjustment
- new more symmetrical radio plate
- new rear roll center bridge with refined link positions for more fine set-up adjustment
- new wider drivetrain belts for increased reliability and durability
Latest improved features included with 2010 NT1 Spec:
- included XRAY aluminum racing shock bodies (previously optional)
- included HUDY Spring Steel™ front & rear CVD drive shafts (previously optional)
- wider 2-speed 2nd gear for increased durability & lifespan
- reinforced & improved suspension parts
- fuel tank pressure cap with 1-pc profiled seal for perfect sealing
- steering servo mount for mid-size servos
- top deck mounts for mid-size servos
- belt tensioner holder for improved belt tension adjustment
- harder 2-speed springs
XRAY NT1 — Empowered with Luxury and Performance
Smooth flowing lines, distinctive design touches, all sculpted in lightweight platform – an amalgam of power, dramatic styling, superior technology, pure luxury and performance. With XRAY’s uncompromising design philosophy bringing everything together to make the best nitro touring car, the NT1 has the unique XRAY character, borne of precision craftsmanship, highest attention to detail, and using only the finest quality materials. For drivers with an irrepressible drive to win, the NT1 is the answer.
The ultimate expression of racing passion. The art of performance. NT1.
Dipl. Eng. Juraj Hudy
Chief Engineer, XRAY
- Developed, designed and styled by legendary Ing. Juraj Hudy, manufactured exclusively by XRAY in Europe in the world’s most sophisticated RC manufacturing facility
- Pure racing design, premium luxury quality, and highest performance
- Premium, exclusive, and high-tech materials used throughout
- The world’s lowest CG nitro touring car platform
- Unique and revolutionary chassis flex adjustment with optional Multi-Flex™ 1-piece engine mounting system
- Easy access to all drivetrain parts allows super-quick rebuilds and set-up changes
- CNC-machined 3mm Swiss 7075 T6 chassis
- Improved radio plate is CNC-machined from top-quality 2.5mm graphite
- Centralized 75cc fuel tank with internal stone-type filter
- Fuel tank pressure cap with 1-pc profiled seal for perfect fitment and sealing
- Ultra-low and lightweight front and rear split bulkheads allow super-easy diff access
- Belt tension adjustment in front and rear bulkheads
- Unique compact lightweight radio case with rubber-covered Quick-Exchange system for receiver crystal access
- Centralized, low-mounted receiver battery pack is located below the fuel tank for easy access
- Optional micro-size receiver battery pack allows fuel tank lowering by 3mm, creating an ultra-low nitro touring platform
Engine & Clutch
- Quick-set 2-piece aluminum engine mount system with fixed engine position for super-easy engine installation and gear mesh adjustment
- After initial gear mesh is set, the engine position is 100% held in place and the engine can be installed-reinstalled any time without any need for any further gear mesh adjustment
- Swiss 7075 T6 hardcoated flywheel
- Easily-adjustable 3-shoe XCA (XRAY Centrifugal-axial) clutch
- 1-piece pressure plate manufactured from specially-developed material for positive engagement
- Clutch nut and preload adjustment collar manufactured from special HUDY Spring Steel™ for maximum lifespan and durability
- Ultra-lightweight precision support plate and spring cup manufactured from high-tensile 7075 T6 aluminum
- Clutchbell manufactured from high-grade special steel, heat treated for high durability and increased lifespan
- Clutchbell / pinion gear construction allows super-precise assembly
- Swiss 7075 T6 machined pinion gears have individually-machined teeth on a high-precision gear production machine, then are specially hardcoated for maximum life
- Carbide axial thrustbearing and high-tensile spring included
- Robust spring-mounted exhaust mounting system
- Aluminum brake 7075 T6 hub with precision-pressed pins
- Laser-cut, precision flat-ground ventilated steel brake disk for ultra-efficient fade-free braking
- High-grip Ferodo™ brake pads
- Brake disk and brake pads heat treated for maximum lifespan
- CNC-machined 7075 T6 aluminum brake cam is ball-bearing supported allowing super smooth and precise brake control
- XRAY has developed the most efficient, smoothest drivetrain using optimum belt and pulley construction with the lowest rotating mass
- New wider drive belts for increased durability and lifespan
- Exclusive HUDY Spring Steel™ drivetrain parts for highest performance and unmatched lifespan
- High-performance HUDY Spring Steel™ front & rear CVD drive shafts
- The world’s smallest and lightest differentials allow super-low mounting, lowering the car’s CG to the maximum
- Diff outdrives manufactured from exclusive HUDY Spring Steel™ are specially hand-ground for maximum precision and smooth operation
- PUR®-reinforced high-efficiency, low-friction, fine-pitch drive belts
- Oversized pulleys for maximum efficiency belt wrapping
- Pulleys molded from frictionless composite material for high lifespan
- Complete set of high-speed, blue-sealed ball-bearings, degreased, lightly oiled for maximum efficiency, individually controlled, selected, and inspected
- Precision manufactured super-smooth middle layshaft from tough HUDY shaft steel for 2 speed, specially heat treated for extra strength and long life
- High-quality German one-way bearing hand-ground before installation for maximum running precision and strength
- Specially-designed adjustable graphite side-belt tensioner allows easy engine removal
- 2-speed spur gear adapter CNC-machined from Swiss 7075 T6 for precision fitting of one-way bearing, allowing super-precise and wobble-free installation of spur gears
- Wide 2-speed 2nd gear for increased durability and lifespan
- Stiff 2-speed springs
- The world’s most precise spur gears molded from special composite mixture and injected from the center ensures wobble-free running and eliminates run-out
- Precise 2-speed adapter manufactured from hardened steel
- The world’s smallest and lightest differentials for enhanced efficiency of the lightweight drivetrain sys
- Super-smooth, no-slip, high-durability differentials are easily adjustable with different diff oils
- Solid axle diff adapter transforms differential into solid axle (spool)
- Diff outdrives manufactured from HUDY Spring Steel™ specially ground for maximum precision
- Easy differentials access: front diff accessible by removing 4 screws, rear diff accessible by removing 6 screws
- Advanced suspension geometry optimized and finely tuned for high-competition racing
- New narrower front lower suspension arms allow wheelbase adjustment
- Lightweight yet durable and reinforced suspension parts molded from XRAY’s own composite mixture for suspension parts
- High-tensile steel suspension pivot pins polished for smooth suspension action. The captured-pin suspension design eliminates the need for E-clips
- Front and rear CNC-machined premium graphite shock towers (front 2.5mm, rear 3.0mm) feature optimized shock positions for high-competition racing
- 2.5mm graphite rear roll center bridge with optimized rear roll center positions
- Fully-adjustable suspension featuring I.S.S. (Integrated Suspension Settings™)
- Small, robust rear uprights feature two easily-adjustable upper roll center positions
- Easily-adjustable wheel offset using optional shims or offset wheel axles (+/-0.75mm)
- Hand-ground blade-style front-anti roll bars manufactured from Hudy Spring Steel™ are easily adjustable to alter stiffness
- Rear anti-roll bar adjustability by exchanging optional anti-roll bar wire
- Premium Hudy Spring Steel™ adjustable turnbuckles
- Lightweight, super-strong aircraft aluminum pivot ball nuts
- Precision pivot balls are specially hardened for enhanced lifespan and to withstand hard crashes
- Centralized ball-raced steering servo saver with adjustable spring tension
- Servo mount for mid size servos
- Easily-adjustable Ackermann positions using integrated inserts
- XRAY 4-step externally-adjustable shocks featuring standard fixed and adjustable pistons
- Fine-threaded alu racing shock bodies for precise height adjustment
- Specially-hardened shock shafts for maximum strength
- XRAY self-developed and manufactured ultimate racing springs are hand-selected for maximum precision, equal length, and equal damping characteristics
Body & Wheels
- Front upper and lower composite bumper made from special composite material to withstand hard impacts
- Compact front foam bumper made from lightweight, high-resilience foam
- Thick 6mm body posts can withstand hard crashes and back-flips
- Optional XRAY Nitro-Star wheels feature special inner rib structure, and the non-deforming design ensures the highest performance under all racing conditions
Assembly & Support
- Premium 3D full-color Instruction Manual and comprehensive XRAY Setup Book
- Exclusive Virtual Online Setup Sheet database with thousands of setup sheets for race tracks around the world
- Premium, unmatched XRAY’s online support
- Fully-adjustable front and rear suspension geometry: caster, camber, toe, anti-dive, anti-squat, ride height, droop, wheelbase, track-width and roll centers
- Optional XRAY Multi-Flex Technology™ (XRAY patent) allows for quick & easy chassis stiffness adjustment
- Adjustable roll centers front and rear
- Adjustable bulkheads for belt tension control
- Adjustable HUDY Spring Steel™ turnbuckles (steering, front & rear upper links)
- Adjustable Ackermann positions
- Multiple upper and lower shock mounting locations for front and rear
- Externally-adjustable racing alu shocks (4-step)
- Adjustable front anti-roll bar (rear optional)
Developed, designed and styled by legendary, award-winning Dipl. Eng. Juraj Hudy, the XRAY NT1 is exclusively manufactured by XRAY in Europe in the world’s most sophisticated RC manufacturing facility. The pure racing design and premium luxury quality with highest performance create the most sophisticated nitro touring car. Backed by XRAY’s legendary service and support, and showcased at racetracks worldwide by the winning XRAY Factory Team, the XRAY NT1 is taking the nitro touring world by storm.
Prestige. Elegance. Luxury.
The NT1 is a sophisticated, professional, high-competition nitro touring car and as such the entire design concept and materials used are fully race-oriented. The NT1 is the world’s easiest touring car to work on, and features easy access to all drivetrain parts allowing super-quick rebuilds and set-up changes.
Lowest CG Platform
Thanks to the very intelligent design concept and engineering, all parts are positioned ultra-low to create the lowest-possible CG resulting in super-stable and precise handling.
Revolutionary Chassis Flex Adjustment
When it comes to setting new standards in the RC industry, XRAY is always at the forefront for bringing new and innovative engineering ideas and solutions, raising the bar and quickly becoming a new market standard for others to follow. XRAY’s innovative Multi-Flex Technology™ (MFT™) was originally designed for 1/10 electric touring cars, and has resulted in some of the most significant milestones in touring car development in the past few years. This innovation not only received numerous awards and honors, but it has proven to be a distinct competitive advantage at racetracks worldwide… helping XRAY dominate races at local and national levels.
Now XRAY does it again! XRAY’s MFT™ now revolutionizes the nitro touring car platform in the new NT1.
With the optional Multi-Flex™ 1-piece engine mounting system you can set up and adjust the stiffness of the NT1 chassis for various racing conditions or to fit different driving styles.
XRAY Multi-Flex Chassis Adjustment
The standard 2-piece engine mount was designed and tested to allow the right amount of chassis flex to suit most driving styles and racing conditions. For specific racing conditions or driving styles, the middle of the chassis can be additionally reinforced by installing optional MFT™ 1 piece engine mount which features reinforcing legs both front and rear, reinforcing the chassis and stiffening the flex. The MFT 1-piece engine mount can be additional mounted using graphite braces to the rear bulkheads and/or to the front holders next to the battery packs, creating a very solid and stiff platform.
Premium & Exclusive Materials
The NT1 is luxury model racing car and as such features only the most premium materials: premium woven graphite — exclusive top-secret HUDY Spring Steel™ — high grade Swiss 7075 T6 — high-tensile heat-treated steel and aircraft aluminum — and XRAY’s self-developed and formulated composite compounds. All is premium and unique on the NT1.
Swiss 7075 T6 Alu Chassis
The lightweight chassis is CNC-machined from premium Swiss 7075 T6 aluminum and is strategically machined in low-stress areas to make it as light as possible without affecting strength or rigidity. All screw holes on the bottom of the chassis are countersunk, allowing for a very smooth chassis underside with no protruding screw heads.
The area under the engine features air-flow cut-outs to allow extra airflow to cool the engine.
Radio Plate & Electronics
The improved radio plate is CNC-machined from 2.5mm graphite material and the design allows easy removal of the entire radio plate (with all electronics) for easy and comfortable servicing and cleaning.
Unique Radio Box with Crystal Quick-Exchange System
Unique compact ligthweight radio case features a clean design and layout. The radio case is attached to the side of the radio plate and will fit any standard-size receiver and optional switch with water resistant rubber cover.
The radio case features the smart Quick-Exchange port for quick & easy crystal exchange without nee
ding to open the case. The Quick-Exchange port is protected and sealed with a rubber cover and when using silicone on the sides of the radio case, a complete water-resistant box is created.
Robust Fuel Tank
The 75cc fuel tank with internal stone-type filter is positioned in the center of the car, and features a unique low-profile design to allow the fuel tank to sit as low as possible. A new fuel tank pressure cap with 1-pc profiled seal is included for perfect fitment and sealing. The fuel tank is mounted with rubber grommets to reduce vibration. The fuel tank is molded from a special composite mixture which guarantees it to be extremely strong and robust. The fuel tank is glued together using a special self-developed robotic system that ensures maximum accuracy and precision in pre-heating and gluing.
Lower Fuel Tank Position
The 5-cell receiver battery pack is located beneath the fuel tank to allow the lowest CG. An optional micro-size receiver battery pack allows the fuel tank to be lowered by another 3mm, creating an ultra-low nitro touring platform.
The super-lightweight bulkheads have a very clean and lightweight design to create the lowest weight and CG, making the NT1 easy to service and retaining easy access to all parts. The bulkheads create a super-solid platform where all parts are mounted; a special composite mixture was developed to allow multiple assembly/diassembly without stressing or wearing the parts.
Easy Diff Access
The smart design of the NT1 allows super-easy front and rear diff access. The front diff can be accessed by removing 4 screws and the entire diff assembly can be removed. In the rear, removing the 4 top screws and 2 rear shocktower screws allows the rear diff to be removed.
Belt Tension Adjustment
Both front and rear bulkheads feature integrated eccentric bushings which allow quick & easy front and rear belt tension adjustment.
Easy Battery Pack Removal
The receiver battery pack can be easily removed from below the fuel tank by a quick access composite cover at the bottom of the chassis. Optional graphite cover contains a special CNC-machined pocket in which to place the batteries, allowing the batteries to sit as low as possible. The main feature of the graphite cover is its integrated Multi-Flex Technology™ functionality to additionally reinforce the chassis in the vertical plane.
Quick-Set Alu Engine Mounts
The quick-set 2-piece engine mounts are CNC-machined from premium high-strength aircraft aluminum. Separate engine mounts can be purchased to allow you to have all engines pre-installed with engine mounts for quick & easy engine exchange.
Easy Gear Mesh Adjustment
The intelligent engine mount design allows you to set and fix the engine position for optimum gear mesh adjustment. After initial gear mesh is set, the engine position is 100% held in place and the engine can be installed/reinstalled any time without any need for any further gear mesh adjustment
Highly-efficient Brake System
A strong, highly-efficient brake system is created thanks to focusing on all of the smallest details. The laser-cut, precision flat-ground ventilated steel brake disk allows fade-free braking in conjunction with the special high-grip Ferodo® brake pads installed on the laser-cut brake plates. The brake disk is small and slim, making it very light. The precision hand-grinding on flat grinding machine allows true, wobble-free rotation. Brake inputs are transfered precisely to the brakes thanks to the ball-raced super-smooth brake cam. The alu brake cam is machined from 7075 T6 aluminum and both brake disk and brake pads are specially heat treated for maximum lifespan.
World’s Smoothest & Most Efficient Drivetrain
The NT1 drivetrain is the world’s smoothest and most efficient drivetrain. Thanks to the construction of all drivetrain parts, the transmission is super smooth and friction-free. From the small diffs, through the efficient ratio and optimized pulleys, to the high-speed lightly-oiled bearings and lightweight drivetrain parts, all is specifically designed for the maximum efficiency.
HUDY Spring Steel™ CVD Drive Shafts
Previously optional high-performance CVD drive sharts are now included as standard in the NT1. The tiny CVD drive shafts are manufactured from HUDY Spring Steel™, the most effective drive shaft material by the industry leader HUDY. The self-developed top-secret HUDY Spring Steel™ ensures longest drive shaft life, maximum strength, and lowest weight.
The diffs in the NT1 are small and light, ensuring lowest rotating mass and lowest CG. Rubber-sealed composite differential housings are molded from a special composite mixture that ensures non-expansion and non-deformation of the diff housing during operation and long runs, which would otherwise negatively influence the free movement of the gears inside. Differential gears are made from pressed steel, heat-treated and machined for ultra-precise and smooth operation.
Premium Silicone Oils
The NT1 kit features the new XRAY Premium Silicone Oils manufactured in Europe by a specialized premium silicone oil manufacturer; these new oils were created exclusively for XRAY. Each batch of premium oil is laboratory tested and calibrated to ensure the highest possible consistency and quality from batch to batch. Based on the industry-proven CST rating, the new line of oils is very easy to identify, adjust, and feel.
Hudy Spring Steel™ Diff Outdrives & Wheel Axles
All diff outdrives and wheel axles are manufactured from premium HUDY Spring Steel™ which has been additionally hand ground for maximum precision and easy fit. These parts have unmatched lifespan and maximum strength to withstand the tremendous forces generated by today’s modern nitro engines.
The drivetrain is operated by PUR®-reinforced high-efficiency low-friction drive belts, which ensure that all power is properly and efficiently transfered to all drivetrain parts. New wider drive belts are included for increased durability and lifespan.
All pulleys are molded from a special composite mixture that ensures frictionless operation and minimizes chances of teeth breakage. The special composite mixture provides high lifespan.
The 2-speed transmission parts are installed on a precision-manufactured super-smooth middle layshaft made from tough HUDY shaft steel for 2-speed, and which is additionally heat treated for extra strength and long life. A new wider 2nd gear is included for increased durability and lifespan.
The 2-speed gear adapter is CNC-machined from Swiss 7075 T6 for precise fitting of the one-way bearing, and allowing super-precise and wobble-free installation of spur gears. The high-quality German one-way bearing is hand-ground before installation for maximum running precision and strength. The 2-speed adapter is manufactured from hardened steel, and new stiffer 2-speed springs are now included.
Adjustable Side Belt Tensioner
The adjustable side belt tensioner is captured on a graphite plate mounted to the side of the radio plate holder. The smart design allows the side belt tensioner to be easily adjusted, or easily removed for engine removal. A new belt tensioner holder is included for improved belt tension adjustment.
The NT1 is fully ball-bearing equipped and features high-speed, blue-sealed ball-bearings throughout the drivetrain for maximum drivetrain efficiency. The highest-tolerance and maximum-performance bearings are degreased and lightly oiled with Aero Shell Fluid 12 for maximum smoothness and long life. The main ball-bearings are oversized with extra-strong bearing frames to ensure that the bearings will run smoothly and effectively even under extreme conditions.
Absolutely True Spur Gears
Precision-moulded spur gears are made from XRAY’s excl
usive secret blend of plastic, allowing the gears to run true, be super quiet and robust enough to handle the power of a modern nitro engine. The spur gears are moulded with a special technique allowing the gears to be absolutely true thus improving the drivetrain efficiency.Each gear is stamped with a tooth number for easy identification.
Full-optimized Suspension Geometry
The NT1 features the most advanced, fully-optimized suspension geometry for touring car racing, designed to provide responsive racing characteristics in all racing conditions. Over the years XRAY has successfully gained and utilized extensive suspension geometry knowledge and self-developed suspension stiffness technology, which have been utilized in electric touring car and off-road cars with great success. The ultra-lightweight suspension parts are moulded from special composite material that makes the parts very light yet very durable to withstand the rigors of high-performance racing.
Graphite Shock Towers
Front and rear shock towers and roll center bridge are CNC-machined from premium graphite material (front 2.5mm, rear 3.0mm) to guarantee maximum strength and long life. The shock towers feature optimized shock mounting positions and the roll center bridge features 6 optimized roll center positions for the rear upper link. The rear shock tower design allows for a bit flex to help the shock tower to absorb energy from a crash, in contrast to a super-stiff shock tower design where crash energy is transferred to the shock tower with a higher risk of breakage.
Integrated Suspension Settings™
The NT1 features I.S.S. (Integrated Suspension SettingsTM) design. All adjustment possibilities are completely integrated, allowing complete set-up changes without changing or replacing any parts – no need for optional roll center, anti-dive or anti-squat blocks. Using eccentric bushings in the lower parts of the bulkheads and in the front upper bulkhead roll centers, anti-dive and anti-squat can be adjusted easily. High-tensile steel suspension pivot pins are polished for smooth suspension action, and all pivot pins are captured to eliminate the need for E-clips.
Adjustable Front Anti-roll Bar
The front anti-roll bar is a fully-adjustable, blade-style design. The hand-ground front anti-roll bar blades are manufactured from HUDY Spring Steel™ ensuring the highest possible life. The anti-roll bars are easily adjusted using a small 1.5mm hex wrench.
Rear Anti-roll Bar
The rear 2.0mm anti-roll bar helps to reduce rear chassis roll. For fine precision tuning, optional wires of different thickness are available as well as a blade style rear anti-roll bar.
Hudy Spring Steel™ Turnbuckles
All the turnbuckles are easily adjustable with the included handy turnbuckle tool. To ensure highest strength and longest life, all turnbuckles are manufactured from the premium HUDY Spring Steel™, making them the strongest turnbuckles on the market.
Hardened Pivot Balls
The NT1 pivot ball suspension contains precision pivot balls which are specially hardened for enhanced lifespan and can withstand hard crashes. A total of eight (8) pivot balls are included and are supported by super-strong M10 aircraft aluminum machined nuts.
Adjustable Servo Saver & Ackermann
The centralized servo saver is ball-raced to ensure super-precise, smooth operation. The servo saver features adjustable spring preload tension for fine tuning. The servo saver also features easily-adjustable Ackermann positions with easy-to-change inserts which greatly influence the steering characteristics… allowing you to adjust the NT1 to your driving style and track conditions.
Alu XRAY Racing Shocks
The NT1 features the famous and race-proven externally-adjustable XRAY alu racing shocks. Without disassembling the shocks and changing pistons, you can easily adjust the shock damping to 4 different damping settings, from soft to super stiff. The threaded shock bodies enable quick & easy ride height adjustment. The shocks feature low profile membrane for super smooth and precise damping.
XRAY shocks feature self-developed and manufactured ultimate racing springs which are hand selected for maximum precision, equal length, and equal damping characteristics.
Adjustable & Non-Adjustable Shock Pistons
XRAY keyed shock pistons can be used to make adjustable or non-adjustable shocks. Along with the 2-piece adjustable shock pistons, three different non-adjustable pistons are included.
The compact front foam bumper is manufactured from high-resilience lightweight foam. The front upper bumper holder and lower composite bumper are molded from rigid composite to hard crashes.
Beefy Body Posts
The beefy 6mm thick body posts are made from special composite material that provides maximum strength but sufficient flex to reduce body post breakage, even if you flip the car on its roof. The body supports are rounded to have a better fit and provide better support to the car body.
The NT1 features fully-adjustable front and rear suspension geometry: caster, camber, toe, anti-dive, anti-squat, ride height, droop, track-width, Ackermann and roll centers. For easy and fast adjustment it is suggested to use set-up tools and accessories from HUDY, the world leader of RC tools.
The NT1 is a fully-adjustable nitro touring car and as such a solid understanding of set-up theory is very helpful to get the car to perform to its best potential. Whether you are a hardcore racing fanatic or club-level sportsman, you can very easily adjust the NT1 to suit your racing style, the race track, and all track conditions using the XRAY Set-up Book. This detailed, comprehensive document is loaded with high-quality pictures and easy-to-read and understands RC car set-up explanations. You will be able to easily learn many set-up tips & tricks and improve your set-up skills, ultimately translating into improved racing performance with your NT1.
XRAY Instruction Manuals have become the industry standard, and are simply the best manuals you will ever get with an RC model car. Whether you are a first-time builder or an experienced racer, all instructions are straight-forward and easy to understand. The full-colour instruction manual contains large 3D illustrations that show all assembly details in the easiest possible way.
VIP customer treatment
Owning an XRAY model racing car is an experience unto itself. Not only will you own the most premium luxury model racing car in the world, but you will also become a member of the prestigious family of XRAY owners with direct support and service from the XRAY factory. XRAY brings you the most up-to-date RC Web site on the Internet, with daily racing news and the latest product developments. If you have any questions, problems or comments, you can ask the XRAY Support Team or any XRAY Factory Team Driver on the XRAY support forum. You can even upload your own set-up sheets or download from the thousands of different set-up sheets available from around the world at the exclusive XRAY Virtual Set-up Sheet Database. And that is only the start of the VIP treatment you get by joining Team XRAY.
Online News Editor
Radio Control Car Action