New from Venom
The Venom SCX was designed for the popular 2WD short course racing class modeled after the full-scale LOORRS (Lucas Oil Off Road Racing Series) racing trucks. Designed from the ground up, the SCX represents the latest in race truck design plus a new feature unique to the Venom SCX…MORdrive™ system. Now you can adjust the center of gravity on the fly in the pits by changing the rear transmission position from mid-motor to rear motor. MORdrive™ system allows you to fine tune the weight balance and tailor the SCX to the track conditions to take the competition by surprise!
The Venom SCX is the only truck that is designed to be two chassis in one. With the MORdrive™ system, you’ll never be stuck with a poor weight balanced truck.
No need to lose the set screw, we did it for you!
For the ultimate in smooth drivelines we include our latest captured pin style VCD. The new design eliminates the micro set screw that typically holds the hinge pin in place. Instead, the new VCD captures the pin with a CNC machined aluminum retainer. With the new captured pin VCD, the pin is free to rotate as needed resulting in smoother, more efficient acceleration and braking.
Fully adjustable racing suspension geometry with multiple shock positions, adjustable camber, toe, ride height, and weight bias.
Battery compartment accommodates 6, 7, and 8 Cell NiMH and 2-3 cell LiPO packs.
The SCX chassis has a water resistant radio compartment and all the sensitive servo wires are concealed and protected from the elements. Short Course truck style rugged bumpers and mud flaps protect the front and rear while side nerf bars help to keep wheels from tangling up with the chassis. The aggressive Venom SCX racing body is made from high impact resistant polycarbonate and preprinted with attractive racing graphics.
- 1/10th Scale ROAR legal 2WD Drive Short Course racing truck.
- VCD Precision Universal Drives
- MorDrive™ motor/transmission system – Builder Option, parts included for both
- Battery compartment accommodates 6, 7, and 8 cell NiMH packs and 2-3 cell LiPO packs
- Racing suspension with fully adjustable geometry
- Externally adjustable slipper clutch
- Tough four gear planetary bevel gear differential
- Scale tube bumpers and side nerf bars take abuse and protect the vehicle from damage and tangling with other trucks.
- Threaded composite shocks
- Sealed radio box keeps your electronics dry and clean
- Adjustable steering servo saver
- 3pc Beadlox Wheel System with Griplox Inserts
Length: 21.73in. (552mm)
Width: 11.73in. (298mm)
Roof Height: 7.89in. (200.5mm)
Wheelbase: 13.01in. (330.5mm)
Ground Clearance: 1.51in. (38.5mm)
Radio: 2.4Ghz 3 Channel Radio
Motor: 550 27T brushed motor
ESC: 1/10th scale ESC
VEN-8500 SCX 1/10th Scale RTR Short Course Truck $299.99
Online News Editor
Radio Control Car Action