New from O.S. Engines:A limited edition version of a proven winner – only 300 will be made and each engine is numbered!
With four IFMAR World titles and countless national and regional championships to its name, the .21 VZ-B V-Spec could be considered one of the greatest .21 size engines of all time – and for good reason!
- Features a hardened chrome-plated 3-port cylinder liner with three intakes and one exhaust for high durability and long life.
- A machined billet aluminum piston with a pair of parallel rings that trap fuel oils for excellent lubricating properties between the piston and sleeve is part of this engine. Cutouts in the side of the piston lighten its overall weight making it easier for the rod and crankshaft to move a higher RPM’s.
- The slide valve 21J carburetor with 8mm and 9mm carb restrictors allow quick and easy tuning to specific race conditions and has four separate adjustment: High Speed, Mid-Speed, Low-Speed and Throttle-Stop.
- The SG-style crankshaft in the V-Spec is constructed from hardened steel and machined to perfection. The counter weight is angled for the purpose of lightening it while the fuel chamber’s exit point is chamfered to provide a smooth path for fuel and air mixture.
- The connecting rod sides use a knife-edged design to reduce drag and weight which increases horsepower.
This Limited Edition engine will mark the final production run of the .21 VZ-B V-Spec with a total run of 300 pieces. To commemorate this, the V-Spec LE will utilize the specially modified cooling head from the Speed II World Championship engine. It will feature sixteen machined holes for lighter weight and more efficient cooling and will be anodized in a very stunning gold…sure to stand out on and off the track. The top of the head will feature custom graphics to signify all four IFMAR World Championships. To top it off, each engine will be individually numbered! This special run will only be available from U. S. based dealers. Make sure to jump on these engines quickly…as they are sure to become a collector item.
Practical: RPM: 3,000 – 40,000 RPM
Displacement: 0.211cu.in (3.46cc)
Output: 2.48 ps @ 33,000 RPM
Bore: 0.654in (16.6mm)
Stroke: 0.630in (16.0mm)
Weight W/O Muffler: 12.7oz (360g)
OSMG2066 21 VZ-B V-Spec Limited Edition $349.99