New from LRP:
Attention, stock racers! Now you too can use the World Championship technology of the LRP SXX competition speed control series.
LRP has combined the revolutionary technology of the 2008-2009 IFMAR World Championship SXX TC Spec with new developments in stock-spec speed control technology to bring you the SXX Stock-Spec Brushless Speed Control.
The SXX Stock-Spec Brushless Speed Control Features:
- Dual ADPC Max Software. Independent adjustment of “Feel” and “Boost” for maximum flexibility and high power.
- Twin BEC. Constant 6V/3A output with 3.0V to 7.4V batteries. No need for receiver battery for 1S LiPo or 4-cell NiMH Batteries.
- Revolutionary Internal Temp Check System 3. Allows you to read the maximum internal temperature for both the speed control and motor.
- AutoCell System 2 (3.0V to 7.4V input voltage). Fully adjustable cut-off system for all types of cells.
- Extra Small Size. 30 x 34 x 21mm for easy installation in most vehicles.
- C3 Technology. Revolutionary Copper Core Cooling technology for lowest-running temperature.
LRP80910 SXX – Stock-Spec Speed Control – MSRP $399.99
Available: Jan 2010