New from Tamiya:
Tamiya is proud to re-release the Sand Scorcher in celebration of its 30th year anniversary. Whilst remaining faithful to the original layout, this model incorporates modern improvements and has many fine tuned parts. When seeing the new Sand Scorcher, no doubt all R/C enthusiasts will enjoy its nostalgic form and will want to test the dynamic performance of this machine.
About the Model
- This is an Officially Licensed 1/10 scale R/C assembly kit of the Sand Scorcher.
- Comes equipped with full ball bearings to reduce friction loss.
- Type 540 motor included.
Comes loaded with many top quality parts for improved performance such as:
- A duralumin plate reinforced 2mm thick FRP main frame for added strength and flexibility to ensure stability.
- Newly designed die-cast front and rear suspension arms, front axle, and wheel hubs.
- Transparent case protects the R/C mechanisms. The lid can be easily detached by cam locks.
- Reinforced front uprights.
- Redesigned oil dampers.
- Comes in the same original blister pack style packaging.
- Detailed hard plastic body included.
- ESC (included for US Market)
- 2-channel R/C system and battery pack separately available.
- Can be used with separately available LF1100-6.6V Racing Pack (Item 55105).
note: battery NOT Imported to USA.
58452 1/10 R/C 2WD Off-Road Racer Sand Scorcher (2010)