In recent years, world-class on-road R/C touring car race events have encouraged the use of brushless motors in conjunction with event-controlled tires. To achieve success under such conditions, a fine balance must be achieved between handling and tire wear. It is with this in mind that Tamiya designers developed the concept of the brand new TRF416 chassis.
About the Model
· 1/10 scale assembly kit R/C model of the TRF416 chassis.
· New 2.25mm lower deck design emphasizes simplicity, while the 2mm upper deck has been lengthened.
· Front and rear bulkheads feature the same width while everything about the chassis down to the screw locations has been designed for optimum symmetry for better roll characteristics.
· In order to obtain maximum traction, both the motor and the center shaft positions have been moved back to shift more weight to the rear of the car.
· Drivetrain features front direct-drive, center direct-drive, and rear ball diff.
· Front and rear uprights equipped with 1050 size ball bearings.
· 37T pulleys for front and rear, while an 18T pulley is installed in the center.
· R/C system, body, tires, motor, ESC, battery & charger separately required.
ELECTRIC KITS REQUIRE:
(unless stated differently above)
- Radio: 2-Channel with servo(s)
- Battery: 6-cell flat with standard Tamiya connector
- Charger: AC/DC timed or peak for 6-cell battery
- Paint: PS for Polycarbonate/TS for ABS
- Misc. Items: Building and track equipment
Item no. 42106
From Tamiya America
For more hot products, click here.