Billy Easton picked up two major wins at the Silver State Championships. Easton took the TQ in the 1/10-Scale Nitro Truck Class with his Associated RC10GT, and went on to win the 45-minute A-Main with a cushy 2-lap lead over 2nd-place finisher Richard Saxton. Easton and his Thunder Tiger EB-4 S2 qualified third in the highly competitive 1/8-Scale Buggy Class behind Kyosho drivers Greg Degani and Richard Saxton, who qualified in first and second respectively. It was a battle between these three drivers in the main, but after 45-minutes of door-to-door racing, Easton crossed the line with the win. Looks like Billy Easton is going to be the man to beat at the ROAR Off-Road Fuel Nats this summer well be there to catch the action.
- Unboxed: KO Propo EX-RR Pro Radio System
- Unboxing the New "Body Not Included" Traxxas 4-Tec 2.0 VXL Chassis
- Unboxing: Kyosho Turbo Scorpion Re-release
- $15 Walmart Hyper Tough Power Driver Review - Good For RC?
- Please enjoy RC Car Action safely!
- Traxxas TRX-4 Trail Truck Unboxing - from RCCA Facebook Live