If there’s one segment of RC that’s still reserved for the hardest of hardcore, it’s quarter-scale racing. Just about big enough to ride on, built just like full-size race cars, and definitely not RTR (or cheap), these massive machines are the ultimate RC cars. Watch them go left in Stock Car, East Coast Modified, and Outlaw Sprinter styles. Serious cars and serious fun.
- Unboxed: KO Propo EX-RR Pro Radio System
- Unboxing the New "Body Not Included" Traxxas 4-Tec 2.0 VXL Chassis
- Unboxing: Kyosho Turbo Scorpion Re-release
- $15 Walmart Hyper Tough Power Driver Review - Good For RC?
- Please enjoy RC Car Action safely!
- Traxxas TRX-4 Trail Truck Unboxing - from RCCA Facebook Live