Check out this bitchen trophy truck, the BR50, from Axial/Robitronic. Here is the latest from Axial: Axial Racing has just created a new 1/8th scale truck that is truly in a class all by itself, the all new Axial Robitronic BR50 1/8th Trophy Truck. The Axial Robitronic BR50 has been made to be durable, easy to drive and maintain. Youll find features like floating gearboxes, sealed center gearbox, a wide range of suspension and tuning options, and of course a powerful 4.6 big block nitro engine on the Axial Robitronic BR50. BR50 Specifications * Wheelbase: 362~368mm * Track: 330mm * Total length: 610mm * Total Width: 330mm * Total Height: 175mm * Fuel tank: 150cc
- Unboxed: KO Propo EX-RR Pro Radio System
- Unboxing the New "Body Not Included" Traxxas 4-Tec 2.0 VXL Chassis
- Unboxing: Kyosho Turbo Scorpion Re-release
- $15 Walmart Hyper Tough Power Driver Review - Good For RC?
- Please enjoy RC Car Action safely!
- Traxxas TRX-4 Trail Truck Unboxing - from RCCA Facebook Live