From Avid RC:
The Avid B6 Shock Standoffs are a direct replacement for the kit standoffs, including 2 front (short), 2 rear (long) standoffs, and 4 Delrin™ pivot bushings. They are made of black anodized 7075 Aluminum with a 7mm nut as the base to easily install and a long fully threaded stem to help prevent bent shock mount screws while throwing down your Ryan laps. The Delrin™ pivot bushings are designed to rest against the smooth standoff instead of the screw which extends the life of them however they can be replaced to help maintain a tight fit in your shock cap when needed. And don’t forget the added visual appeal of the machined silver rings around the base to blind your competition with.
- Avid B6 Shock Standoffs are a direct upgrade for the #91720 and #91553 Associated parts.
- 7075 Aluminum, black anodized with shiny silver highlights on 7mm nut base:
- Fully threaded part which helps to prevent mount screws from bending so easily.
- Delrin™ bushings slip over the standoff instead of resting on threads which helps lengthen their longevity.
- Standoffs have 7.0mm hex design for tightening.
- Each package includes 2 front (short), 2 rear (long) standoffs, and 4 Delrin™ pivot bushings.
- Fits B6 and B6D.
AV1070- B6 / B6D Shock Standoffs | Set B6/D – $16.00
AV1070-B – B6 / B6D Shock Standoff Bushings | 4pcs B6/D – $5.00