Executive Editor I jumped into R/C back in 1987, when mechanical speed controllers and hard rubber tires were all the rage. Since then, I’ve experienced R/C in almost every state in the USA. I've built and raced every type of RC vehicle created, and traveled throughout the country (and world) to attend and cover more R/C events than I can remember. But what a fun ride it's been! I'm fortunate to live in Southern California, and I take advantage of my location by enjoying R/C outdoors year ‘round. Club racing is the future for R/C growth, and I’m always looking to bring new people into the hobby, whether it’s through backyard bashing or organized racing.
Latest Posts by the Author
- Kyosho’s Jared Tebo Wins A-Main USA Worlds Warm Up
- Pro-Line’s Ty Tessman Double Win Domination of Gas Champs
- EXCLUSIVE! Pro-Line’s New ION SC & Buggy Tire
- In A Class of Its Own
- JConcepts Summer Indoor Nationals – Top Qualifiers
- JConcepts Summer Indoor Nationals at AMain Hobbies
- 2012 JConcepts Summer Indoor Nationals Photo Gallery
- It’s A Matter of Perspective
- RCX Sunday Photo Gallery 2
- RCX Update: Photos & Highlights from the Show Floor! Record Attendance!
- Are You Club Racing Again?
- It’s Time To Build The Tamiya Bruiser
- Vintage Cars — What’s Old Is New Again
- Thunder Power & Lemieux Wins Snowbirds
- Racing Season Is Upon Us!
- Traxxas at NHRA Winternationals
- How Many Fails Can You Find?
- Pro Driver Merry Go Round
- Top 10 Excuses To Get RC For Christmas
- Tire Sauce: The Canary In The Coal Mine