Simply put, I’m all about nitro. Well, almost. I’m down with electric for crawlers and some indoor racing, but if you really want to get my attention, it better make some smoke and noise. I’m a regular racer and I usually go with 1/8-scale buggy and truggy. When I’m not racing, I am usually fabricating custom parts and even entire vehicles.
Latest Posts by the Author
- Project Monster Jam Clod Gets An Update [PREMIUM EXCLUSIVE]
- My Yeti MT 3.0 Gets A Few Changes [PREMIUM EXCLUSIVE]
- This Trophy Truck Soaks Up Bumps Like No Other [VIDEO]
- King Of Crushers Update [PREMIUM EXCLUSIVE]
- Pro Interview: Infinity’s Marc Rheinard [RACE WATCH]
- Traxxas DCB M41 Widebody [REVIEW]
- Project 32 Ford Trail Truck [PREMIUM EXCLUSIVE]
- RCCA is at the RC Monster Jam World Finals!
- How To: Get Your Ride Race Ready
- SNEAK PEEK: Pro-Line Wheels and Badlands Tires for X-Maxx!
- Sneak Peek: Project Traxxas Bigfoot 4×4 [VIDEO]
- Grease Is the Word [TECH CENTER]
- Light Bright [TECH CENTER]
- Make your car dirty! We show you how.
- New This Week: Traxxas Rally, Team Associated F1, New Tamiya Re-Releases And More
- We have the new Losi Rock Rey!
- CEN Is Back With Colossus XT – EXCLUSIVE First Drive
- Old-School Monster! Traxxas Bigfoot No. 1 [VIDEO]
- Is One Big Battery Best? [Tech Center]
- Drive Time With The Arrma Fazon [Review]