Simply put, I’m all about nitro. Well, almost. I’m down with electric for crawlers and some indoor racing, but if you really want to get my attention, it better make some smoke and noise. I’m a regular racer and I usually go with 1/8-scale buggy and truggy. When I’m not racing, I am usually fabricating custom parts and even entire vehicles.
Latest Posts by the Author
- How To: Pick & Mount A Trail Truck Body
- Watch This Full-Size RC Minivan In Action [VIDEO]
- Fun At The 4-link Nationals
- Project Traxxas TRX-4 Update [PREMIUM EXCLUSIVE]
- I’m 4-link Nationals Ready! [PREMIUM EXCLUSIVE]
- KOC 2.0 Lives! [PREMIUM EXCLUSIVE]
- I Started Building My Model! [PREMIUM EXCLUSIVE]
- This 1974 Inline Twin Engine Needs to Make a Comeback [VIDEO]
- My Traxxas TRX-4 Is Getting Some Upgrades [PREMIUM EXCLUSIVE]
- Project Monster Jam Clod Gets An Update [PREMIUM EXCLUSIVE]
- My Yeti MT 3.0 Gets A Few Changes [PREMIUM EXCLUSIVE]
- This Trophy Truck Soaks Up Bumps Like No Other [VIDEO]
- King Of Crushers Update [PREMIUM EXCLUSIVE]
- Pro Interview: Infinity’s Marc Rheinard [RACE WATCH]
- Traxxas DCB M41 Widebody [REVIEW]
- Project 32 Ford Trail Truck [PREMIUM EXCLUSIVE]
- RCCA is at the RC Monster Jam World Finals!
- How To: Get Your Ride Race Ready
- SNEAK PEEK: Pro-Line Wheels and Badlands Tires for X-Maxx!
- Sneak Peek: Project Traxxas Bigfoot 4×4 [VIDEO]