I started racing RC cars in the mid 90¹s and quickly developed a passion for the hobby. After a lengthy hiatus, nitro off-road racing got the best of me and I don¹t see myself taking another break anytime soon. I enjoy being behind my camera at races almost as much as being behind the wheel. When I'm not racing or writing about RC I stay very active playing hockey, soccer, biking, traveling as much as possible and of course, shooting tons of photos.
Latest Posts by the Author
- 2012 Cactus Classic – Day 3 – Maifield, Cavalieri and Neumann Take Home the Wins!
- 2012 Cactus Classic – Day 2 – Qualifying rds. 3&4
- 2012 Cactus Classic – Day 1 – Qualifying
- Tire Selection with AKA’s Mark Pavidis [Video]
- 2012 JBRL Electric Series Round 1 Coverage – OC/RC Raceway
- New R/C cleaning products from UpgradeRC
- 2012 Dirt Nitro Challenge Day 5 – Buggy Mains
- 2012 Dirt Nitro Challenge Day 4 – Truggy Mains
- 2012 Dirt Nitro Challenge – Full 5-Day Coverage
- 2012 Dirt Nitro Challenge Day 3 Coverage – Buggy Qualifying
- 2012 Dirt Nitro Challenge Day 2 Coverage – Truggy Qualifying
- Team Orion Advantage Touch Charger – Hands On! [Video]
- Setup Advice from TLR driver, Dustin Evans
- New LRP X-20 Motor with Peter Pinisch [VIDEO]
- 2012 Reedy International Race of Champions
- Travel like the Pros – RC storage done right
- Keep Your Balls Clean and Well Oiled
- Stock Racing Comes Full Circle
- Sneak Peek at New Avid Parts
- Should I Buy Car X or Car Y?