Atsushi Hara put on an excellent display of driving ability to win his second consecutive ROAR Fuel Sedan National Championship in his HPI R40. Mike Blackstock finished in second place in his Associated NTC3. Chris Tossolini took third place in his Kyosho FW05R. While seven different brands of cars were represented in the race, Associated, HPI, Kyosho and Mugen were the brands fighting for the lead. Mikey Swauger in his Mugen MTX3 had taken the lead late in the race, but his receiver pack died with eight minutes to go. Atsushi put in a near perfect performance, with an excellent display of driving skill, and was up near the front or in the lead for the entire hour-long race.
- Unboxed: KO Propo EX-RR Pro Radio System
- Unboxing the New "Body Not Included" Traxxas 4-Tec 2.0 VXL Chassis
- Unboxing: Kyosho Turbo Scorpion Re-release
- $15 Walmart Hyper Tough Power Driver Review - Good For RC?
- Please enjoy RC Car Action safely!
- Traxxas TRX-4 Trail Truck Unboxing - from RCCA Facebook Live