With over two years of research and development and many prototypes, the Sinister is a serious 1/28 1/24 scale racing machine. The Sinister includes full ball bearings, is highly adjustable and made out of high quality materials. The center of gravity is designed to be as low as possible, and in addition to being as lightweight as possible, the Sinisters mass is centrally located. A wide range of bodies will fit the Sinister, which can also use standard Kyosho PCB or separate RC electronics. The Sinister is available in three versions: TGR Sinister (standard chassis kit); Sinister Pro (includes Spinner electronic speed control and setup board); and a conversion kit (for those that own a hopped up Mini-Z and would like to use the ball bearings, ball diff, aluminum steering knuckles, electronics and wheels and tires). TGR Sinister Item no. 13540; $135 TGR Sinister Pro 13541; $175 TGR Sinister Conversion Set 13711; $95 Contact: www.atomicmods.com
- Unboxed: KO Propo EX-RR Pro Radio System
- Unboxing the New "Body Not Included" Traxxas 4-Tec 2.0 VXL Chassis
- Unboxing: Kyosho Turbo Scorpion Re-release
- $15 Walmart Hyper Tough Power Driver Review - Good For RC?
- Please enjoy RC Car Action safely!
- Traxxas TRX-4 Trail Truck Unboxing - from RCCA Facebook Live