At last, a 4WD buggy joins the mighty B4 2WD in Associated’s stable of competition cars. The new B44 was developed in conjunction with JConcepts, makers of the world-champion B4 buggy (which itself was developed using Associated B4 parts). The new B44 debuts in full Factory Team trim, and you can bet on AE will be looking for a Worlds win in Japan with the new buggy. For the full press release and discussion, visit the Hot News and New Stuff forum!
- Unboxed: KO Propo EX-RR Pro Radio System
- Unboxing the New "Body Not Included" Traxxas 4-Tec 2.0 VXL Chassis
- Unboxing: Kyosho Turbo Scorpion Re-release
- $15 Walmart Hyper Tough Power Driver Review - Good For RC?
- Please enjoy RC Car Action safely!
- Traxxas TRX-4 Trail Truck Unboxing - from RCCA Facebook Live