Arrma’s latest spin on the Nero platform is the Fazon, which gets a new wheel, tire, and body package for a futuristic look. Like the Big Rock and original Nero, the “Diff Brain” system lets you lock and unlock all three differentials to enable “Blast,” “Wheelie,” “Drift,” and “Climb” modes. Looks hot, video and official details from Arrma below!
From ARRMA RC:
The NERO FAZON mixes a sleek, low-profile design with innovative Diff Brain technology to optimize performance in any track condition.
Already proven in the best-selling ARRMA NERO, the Diff Brain enables NERO FAZON racers to switch between four versatile driving styles (Blast, Wheelie, Drift and Climb) on the fly, right from the transmitter. Each style engages a special combination of the three gear diffs to achieve the best traction and handling for specific tasks and terrains.
Supercar styling sets the NERO FAZON apart from other vehicles in its class. Another unique feature is a standard wheelie bar that helps keep the front wheels in contact with the ground. A powerful BLX4075 2000kV 4-pole 6S brushless motor, dependable waterproof BLX200 ESC and interference-free Tactic TTX300 radio system add to the ready-to-run convenience.
Check out the NERO FAZON today at arrma-rc.com.
- 60+ mph speed potential out-of-the-box
- Sleek, lean supercar styling, combined with the heart of a fast bashing machine
- Wheelie bar keeps the front wheels in contact with the ground
- Advanced “Diff Brain” technology lets you lock and unlock all three gear diffs on the fly, to instantly switch between four available driving styles
- Chassis made with super-tough composites
- Lightweight anodized aluminum parts
- Heavy-duty metal gear diffs
- BLX4075 2000kV 4-pole 6S brushless motor
- BLX200 waterproof ESC
- Tactic TTX300 radio system
- ADS-15M waterproof 15 kg steering servo
- Quick-release side-mounted battery boxes for 2S or 3S LiPo packs
- dBoots Pincer tires on 3.8 in (17 mm) hex matte black wheels
Length: 24 in (610 mm)
Height: 7.8 in (198 mm)
Width: 17.8 in (452 mm)
Weight: 13.1 lb (5.9 kg)
Wheelbase: 14.9 in (378 mm)
Requires: Two 2-3S 5000mAh (min.) 35C LiPo batteries with XT90 connectors, charger, LiPo charging bag and 4 “AA” batteries
ARAD75** – $649.99