Ryan Maifield powered his Team Associated Buggy and Truggy with Sidewinder Strike Team V2 at the 2012 AMS 3.0 Race in Cullman, AL. Ryan TQ’d and won both classes. The truggy main showcased one of the most exciting comebacks seen in a long time. Ryan led most of the race until a bad pit stop put him behind Jared Tebo by 16 seconds. Maifield started reeled Tebo in over 14 minutes and passed him with two laps left in the race. The buggy main was dominated by Maifield. He checked out from the beginning and didn’t look back. He lapped everyone in the field twice and cruised to another Sidewinder Victory.
- Unboxed: KO Propo EX-RR Pro Radio System
- Unboxing the New "Body Not Included" Traxxas 4-Tec 2.0 VXL Chassis
- Unboxing: Kyosho Turbo Scorpion Re-release
- $15 Walmart Hyper Tough Power Driver Review - Good For RC?
- Please enjoy RC Car Action safely!
- Traxxas TRX-4 Trail Truck Unboxing - from RCCA Facebook Live