Spring has been sprung for a while now…are you on the water yet? If you’re looking for a fresh way to hit the waves, take a gander at this bad boy. Kyosho’s Jet Stream measures 35″ long and is ready to turn 4S LiPo power into roost and wake, with Orion outrunner power and adjustable aluminum hardware on the transom. Get all the details after the pics, and click the photos to enlarge.
- Pre-colored FRP factory assembled hull reaches speeds of 60km/h.
- Newly designed high-power 80A Team Orion water-cooled ESC features cell auto-detect.
- Pre-installed brushless outrunner water-cooled motor generates excellent torque characteristics.
- Unsinkable self-righting structure.
- Flip-up rudder design prevents damage if boat contacts an obstacle.
- Equipped with combination turn fin and trim tab with adjustable angle.
- Features stopper to prevent loss of shaft.
- Includes drip proof rubber boots, aluminum servo mount, carbon nylon 3-blade propeller.
|Length||900mm (35.4 in.)|
|Width||187mm (7.4 in.)|
|Height||140mm (5.5 in.)|
|Weight||1,780g (approx. installed 14.8V-1400mAh) (3 lbs., 15 oz.)|
|Motor||Brushless outruuner water-cooled Aqua Speed Pro BLS3744|
|Battery||3-4 cell 11.1V-14.8V-3,600-4,000mAh Li-Po (Super Plug specification, sold separately)|
|Prop||Carbon-reinforced nylon D40 x P1.4 (3-blade)|
|Speed Control||Team Orion water-cooled 80A waterproof ESC|