A freak springtime rainstorm in Scottsdale, AZ shut down the mains at the 20th Annual Pro-Line & RC Car Action Cactus Classic. The rain came down hard and heavy, so the sponsors made the call to award the trophies according to qualifying order. Team Associated’s Ryan Cavalieri TQd both the 2WD and Truck Mod Classes and Jared Rambo Tebo picked up the TQ in 4WD Mod with his J Concepts BJ4. Pro-Line prez Todd Matson commented that this was the first rain-out in 20 years–the very first Cactus Classic was rained out too.
- Unboxed: KO Propo EX-RR Pro Radio System
- Unboxing the New "Body Not Included" Traxxas 4-Tec 2.0 VXL Chassis
- Unboxing: Kyosho Turbo Scorpion Re-release
- $15 Walmart Hyper Tough Power Driver Review - Good For RC?
- Please enjoy RC Car Action safely!
- Traxxas TRX-4 Trail Truck Unboxing - from RCCA Facebook Live