Saturday at the 2016 ROAR Electric O-Road Nationals is over and with it the end of qualifications. While 2015 was all about the display put on by Team Associated’s Ryan Cavalieri, this year looks as if TLR‘s Dakotah Phend will be the driver to beat as he took 3 of the 4 modified classes that includes 2WD buggy, 4WD buggy and stadium truck (Phend did not race 2WD short-course truck). Phend did it with impressive driving and domination on the high-bite track of HobbyTown USA HobbyPlex in Omaha, NE. Team Associated‘s Cavalieri was able to take the 2WD short-course class as all the drivers prepare to grid up for the mains scheduled on Sunday.
- 4 0:25 / 4:19 Up next Autoplay 4:43 Traxxas E-Revo Integy Snow/Sand Conversion Kit Rc Barmaleuz 2.7M
- Sleep Better purple.com/mattress 0:03 / 3:58 Up next Autoplay What's New: Traxxas UDR Unlimited Des
- MiniPRO Electric Motor Dyno
- Unboxed: KO Propo EX-RR Pro Radio System
- Unboxing the New "Body Not Included" Traxxas 4-Tec 2.0 VXL Chassis
- Unboxing: Kyosho Turbo Scorpion Re-release