Aside from the competitive battles amongst the fastest pros in the world, the biggest entertainment of a large event like the nitro off-road race comes in the form of watching the Open class racers as the mix of older weekend warriors and young up-and-comers makes for an incredibly diverse field. While scoping the pit area this weekend I found one very wild head of bleached blonde hair – it belongs to seven-year-old Reese Meyer, and I had a chance to sit down and interview him after he bumped from the D-Main to the C in Open Buggy; shortly after our chat, he won the C-Main from dead last on the grid and earned his spot in Sunday morning’s B-Main event with a shot at charging all the way to the A.
- Unboxed: KO Propo EX-RR Pro Radio System
- Unboxing the New "Body Not Included" Traxxas 4-Tec 2.0 VXL Chassis
- Unboxing: Kyosho Turbo Scorpion Re-release
- $15 Walmart Hyper Tough Power Driver Review - Good For RC?
- Please enjoy RC Car Action safely!
- Traxxas TRX-4 Trail Truck Unboxing - from RCCA Facebook Live