After a tough day of qualifying yesterday, everyone got to the track this morning scrambling to find grip on the ever changing track surface. New tires from Pro-line, AKA and JConcepts seem to be working for the factory teams as long as they keep the cars on the line. One step outside of the line however, drivers find themselves in a deep pile of loose dust that takes the tires completely out of the equation. Coming into R3 qualifying, Jared Tebo and Ryan Maifield were the men to beat hanging on to TQ in Truggy and Buggy respectively. As the sun warmed up the air, the action on the track is getting hot and everything seems to have been turned upside down. Up first was Truggy and Maifield ran fastest but was DQ’d for being underweight in post race inspection along with a few others lower down the list, allowing Tebo to continue to hold onto the top spot. In buggy, Ryan Cavalieri dominated the third round; his buggy looked like it was on another plain of existence. Jesse Robers gave the defending National Champion a good race finishing just 2 seconds behind him. The fourth round is up next and we’re sure to see everyone pressing hard to put themselves in the show. With the IMFAR Worlds just around the corner, winning the Nats lends itself to bragging rights going into the Worlds and so much more. Check back shortly for Q4 updates
- Unboxed: KO Propo EX-RR Pro Radio System
- Unboxing the New "Body Not Included" Traxxas 4-Tec 2.0 VXL Chassis
- Unboxing: Kyosho Turbo Scorpion Re-release
- $15 Walmart Hyper Tough Power Driver Review - Good For RC?
- Please enjoy RC Car Action safely!
- Traxxas TRX-4 Trail Truck Unboxing - from RCCA Facebook Live
- Getting Started: RC Tools To Make Wrenching Easier
- Demystifying Silicone Oil and the Way They are Measured
- Threaded Shock Pre Load Tip