Epic team drivers were spotted testing out their prototype 1/8 buggy and truggy brushless motors. These Revtech motors feature a ribbed can for cooling and I was told they use a 4 pole design. The team drivers were testing a 1950kv motor for their 1/8 electric buggies, and for 1/8 electric truggies they were running a 2100kv motor that uses a slightly longer can than its counterpart. No word when these will be available for the general public.
- Unboxed: KO Propo EX-RR Pro Radio System
- Unboxing the New "Body Not Included" Traxxas 4-Tec 2.0 VXL Chassis
- Unboxing: Kyosho Turbo Scorpion Re-release
- $15 Walmart Hyper Tough Power Driver Review - Good For RC?
- Please enjoy RC Car Action safely!
- Traxxas TRX-4 Trail Truck Unboxing - from RCCA Facebook Live