Recently Novak announced that they will be adding 1/8 brushless motors to their popular Ballistic brushless motor lineup. At the 2011 Futaba Electric Challenge Novak drivers were spotted using some Ballistic 8 brushless motors to compete in the 1/8 electric buggy classes. These motors feature a 4 pole design, adjustable mechanical timing, and use an epoxy dipped stator. Since these motors have been announced and drivers are now using the 1st production run, expect these motors to hit the shelves soon.
- Unboxed: KO Propo EX-RR Pro Radio System
- Unboxing the New "Body Not Included" Traxxas 4-Tec 2.0 VXL Chassis
- Unboxing: Kyosho Turbo Scorpion Re-release
- $15 Walmart Hyper Tough Power Driver Review - Good For RC?
- Please enjoy RC Car Action safely!
- Traxxas TRX-4 Trail Truck Unboxing - from RCCA Facebook Live