Before we started the mains the top 6 qualifiers for Sportsman and Pro 1/8 Electric Buggy competed in a Dash 4 Cash event, winner take all. In each race the drivers would compete to see who could complete 6 laps first. The only catch was that there were no marshals and if you wrecked your race was over. The Sportsman drivers competed for $122 and in the Pro race the prize was valued at $315. By the time the dust settled 2 young drivers walked away with a ton of back to school money.
- Unboxed: KO Propo EX-RR Pro Radio System
- Unboxing the New "Body Not Included" Traxxas 4-Tec 2.0 VXL Chassis
- Unboxing: Kyosho Turbo Scorpion Re-release
- $15 Walmart Hyper Tough Power Driver Review - Good For RC?
- Please enjoy RC Car Action safely!
- Traxxas TRX-4 Trail Truck Unboxing - from RCCA Facebook Live