Team Durango has informed us that a new 1/8 electric DEX408 is coming out soon and provided these teaser images. They report that this is not a conversion kit to the existing nitro platform, and was built for the purpose for electric racing. Team driver Ryan Lutz has been running a production-spec DEX408 with great success so it is already race proven. Keep checking back here for the latest on this new buggy.
- Unboxed: KO Propo EX-RR Pro Radio System
- Unboxing the New "Body Not Included" Traxxas 4-Tec 2.0 VXL Chassis
- Unboxing: Kyosho Turbo Scorpion Re-release
- $15 Walmart Hyper Tough Power Driver Review - Good For RC?
- Please enjoy RC Car Action safely!
- Traxxas TRX-4 Trail Truck Unboxing - from RCCA Facebook Live