Astro-turf may be the hot trend in 1/10-scale electric off-road racing, but how about using 1/8-scale buggies? That’s right, big, powerful 4WD buggies are turned loose on this outdoor track and battle it out on the grippy, high-traction surface. If you listen closely, you can also hear nitro engines fired up in the background, giving us a tease that they too take to the artificial turf. The reality is that there are places where dirt and natural terrain just won’t hold up to Mother Nature, and some improvising is needed.
- Unboxed: KO Propo EX-RR Pro Radio System
- Unboxing the New "Body Not Included" Traxxas 4-Tec 2.0 VXL Chassis
- Unboxing: Kyosho Turbo Scorpion Re-release
- $15 Walmart Hyper Tough Power Driver Review - Good For RC?
- Please enjoy RC Car Action safely!
- Traxxas TRX-4 Trail Truck Unboxing - from RCCA Facebook Live