Wow, now that is some impressive craftsmanship! As spotted at Hemmings.com, the cars you see below (as well as the photography) is the work of Australian Austin Healey restorer and enthusiast Colin Rule. Colin says 98% of the cars’ components are hand-made, with box-section steel chassis, fiberglass body, carpeted interior, and 24v electric power. But sadly, no radio control! You actually hop in and drive ’em around (which also sounds fun). More pics and full article here.
- Unboxed: KO Propo EX-RR Pro Radio System
- Unboxing the New "Body Not Included" Traxxas 4-Tec 2.0 VXL Chassis
- Unboxing: Kyosho Turbo Scorpion Re-release
- $15 Walmart Hyper Tough Power Driver Review - Good For RC?
- Please enjoy RC Car Action safely!
- Traxxas TRX-4 Trail Truck Unboxing - from RCCA Facebook Live